1. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 18:41
    I have come to the official conclusion that the Titans are a hell of a lot better than their record shows! They should have beaten the Colts, the Ravens, and the Dolphins! But look at their last two games, they beat the Eagles and come from a 21-0 Giants lead in the 4th quarter to score 24 unanswered points and win the game! They will be a lot better next year, maybe playoff contenders and maybe Super Bowl contenders in the next 2-3 years! Things are loooking good for my Titans!
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 20:24
    While the play of Young and Pacman was awfully impressive (This must be Pacman's only noteworthy effort since college), the Giants really did beat themselves. The Titans have a LONG way to go before they can be considered contenders, in my opinion.

Now how 'bout those PREDS?
  3. over there
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 20:33
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    I have come to the official conclusion that the Titans are a hell of a lot better than their record shows! They should have beaten the Colts, the Ravens, and the Dolphins! But look at their last two games, they beat the Eagles and come from a 21-0 Giants lead in the 4th quarter to score 24 unanswered points and win the game! They will be a lot bett ...[text shortened]... s and maybe Super Bowl contenders in the next 2-3 years! Things are loooking good for my Titans!
    I doubt they could be the Ravens or the Colts. Steve McNair left Tennessee, went to the Baltimore Ravens, and all of a sudden he's great.
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 20:37
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    I doubt they could be the Ravens or the Colts. Steve McNair left Tennessee, went to the Baltimore Ravens, and all of a sudden he's great.
    McNair has always been great.
  5. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 20:38
    I have come to the official conclusion that the Titans are a hell of a lot better than their record shows! They should have beaten the Colts, the Ravens, and the Dolphins! But look at their last two games, they beat the Eagles and come from a 21-0 Giants lead in the 4th quarter to score 24 unanswered points and win the game! They will be a lot bett ...[text shortened]... s and maybe Super Bowl contenders in the next 2-3 years! Things are loooking good for my Titans!
    The Titan's overcame:

1) a Giant's team that won't play using teamwork, and that has injuries all around - though nice comeback
    2) an Eagle's team that lossed its star in the middle of the game.

Titans would be 5-6 maybe 6-5 at best. Push for 7-9 maybe 8-8 next year. That's better than we thought.
    How about them 49ers? Playoff contenders next year - an 8-8 or 9-7 team next year with a good draft pick. And the Rams? Oh, they'll be 16-0 next year. S. Jackson will have 30 TD's, Holt will have 18, and Bulger will not throw an I-N-T. Their defense will be ranked 1, with 32 Interceptions and 80 sacks.
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 21:11
    You must have gotten a lot of good sleep, that's when I do my best dreaming!

P-
  7. over there
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 21:21
    Originally posted by darvlay
    McNair has always been great.
    Yea, but at Tennessee he never really had a team. Baltimore has a great running-back, and a great defence. Now that they have a passing game, they are unstoppable!
  8. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 21:252 edits
    Originally posted by Falco Lombardi
    Yea, but at Tennessee he never really had a team. Baltimore has a great running-back, and a great defence. Now that they have a passing game, they are unstoppable!
    He never really had a team in Tennessee? Up until a couple of years ago, the Titans had a ton of talent on their team; granted, their defense was nowhere near the Raven's level. Eddie George, Derrick Mason, Javon Kearse, etc. to name a few. You must be a kid with some kind of short-term memory.
  9. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 21:362 edits
    yeah, the Titans were SUPERB a few years back. They went to a SUPERBOWL. They were excellent. They were great. They were fantastic. They were studs. But... they lost in that superbowl. They lost to a team that was more excellent, greater, more fantastic, and a team that had even better studs. They lost to the Greatest Show on Turf...They lost to the St. Louis Rams. 😏
  10. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 21:39
    Originally posted by Ramned
    yeah, the Titans were SUPERB a few years back. They went to a SUPERBOWL. They were excellent. They were great. They were fantastic. They were studs. But... they lost in that superbowl. They lost to a team that was more excellent, greater, more fantastic, and a team that had even better studs. They lost to the Greatest Show on Turf...They lost to the St. Louis Rams. 😏
    Stop living in the past, loser.
  11. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 21:55
    Stop living in the past, loser.
    hmm...were you that bills fan I met a while back? I'm not sure.

Don't call me loser. If I were to actually play you in football, who would that term best fit...?
  12. over there
    Moves
    27 Nov '06 22:59
    He never really had a team in Tennessee? Up until a couple of years ago, the Titans had a ton of talent on their team; granted, their defense was nowhere near the Raven's level. Eddie George, Derrick Mason, Javon Kearse, etc. to name a few. You must be a kid with some kind of short-term memory.
    Yes but then they all left. The Titans were left with nothing.
  13. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Nov '06 16:01
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    You must have gotten a lot of good sleep, that's when I do my best dreaming!

P-
    ARe you kidding, they lost to the Colts by 1 point in Indy! They lost to the Ravens by 2 in a game they dominated most of the time and should have won! They had an excellent shot at beating the Dolphins but couldn't come through that time! So I think that alone proves they are better then what their record shows! They have a very young and talented team and will be playoff contenders next year I think and possible Super Bowl contenders in a few years!
  14. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    29 Nov '06 16:05
    ARe you kidding, they lost to the Colts by 1 point in Indy! They lost to the Ravens by 2 in a game they dominated most of the time and should have won! They had an excellent shot at beating the Dolphins but couldn't come through that time! So I think that alone proves they are better then what their record shows! They have a very young and talented ...[text shortened]... will be playoff contenders next year I think and possible Super Bowl contenders in a few years!
    Woulda
    shoulda
    coulda
    score board.

P-
  15. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Nov '06 16:12
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Woulda
    shoulda
    coulda
    score board.

P-
    Sure the scoreboard shows that they got beat counts, but the fact that the Ravens and Colts games weren't shut-outs is what shows the Titans are better than what their record shows! The Colts and the Ravens should have crushed the Titans, yet both almost lost to the Titans, and then the Titans beat the Eagles, and then come from a 21 point deficit in the 4th quarter to score 24 unanswered points and win the game in the 4th quarter alone? You can't convince me that they are a terrible team because they aren't, they are a very talented team, they are just young and need to mature some!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree