1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 16:01
    This week the Chad Johnson show is on Monday Night. Check your local listings.

This weeks, Chad goes against the New England Patriots. Don't want anyone to miss it thinking it's on Sunday.

P-
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 18:015 edits
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    This week the Chad Johnson show is on Monday Night. Check your local listings.

This weeks, Chad goes against the New England Patriots. Don't want anyone to miss it thinking it's on Sunday.

P-
    Does he have his own talk show or something before the game? If so, I can't say as though I blame him. Especially in light of being associated with the Bungals. Cheating or no cheating the Bungals have NO chance against the Patriots. They have become, or I should say continue to be, a laughing stalk in the NFL with the ironic part being they have one of the best if not the best QB's and wide recievers in all of professional football.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 01:26
    Originally posted by whodey
    Does he have his own talk show or something before the game? If so, I can't say as though I blame him. Especially in light of being associated with the Bungals. Cheating or no cheating the Bungals have NO chance against the Patriots. They have become, or I should say continue to be, a laughing stalk in the NFL with the ironic part being they have one of the best if not the best QB's and wide recievers in all of professional football.
    Huh?

It's on Monday.

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree