1. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 May '07 19:03
    Made my weekend, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!
  2. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    17 May '07 19:56
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    Made my weekend, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!
    This has been here 3 days.... it would appear that there's only you laughing...

You sad man.
  3. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    18 May '07 08:25
    Commiserations blade. To be fair, Mccabe's suggestion that a good solution would be to expand the premiership to 21 teams next season is pretty daft.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 May '07 08:34
    Originally posted by blade68
    This has been here 3 days.... it would appear that there's only you laughing...

You sad man.
    Oh dear Mr.Blade, now the shoes on the other foot, ie when we got relegated the constant p..s takes from yourself and many other grunters springs to mind. It seems the blunt fans can give plenty of stick, but can't take it back..........As for only me laughing, thats because this forum is international, and apart from you and me, there probably isn't any more people from sheff on here......OK maybe a few, but are they footy fans..
  5. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    19 May '07 07:22
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Commiserations blade. To be fair, Mccabe's suggestion that a good solution would be to expand the premiership to 21 teams next season is pretty daft.
    Agreed.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree