1. Account suspended
    Joined
    30 Apr '06
    Moves
    3139
    14 May '07 19:03
    Made my weekend, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!
  2. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    17 May '07 19:56
    Originally posted by tawnyowl
    Made my weekend, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!
    This has been here 3 days.... it would appear that there's only you laughing...

    You sad man.
  3. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    30185
    18 May '07 08:25
    Commiserations blade. To be fair, Mccabe's suggestion that a good solution would be to expand the premiership to 21 teams next season is pretty daft.
  4. Account suspended
    Joined
    30 Mar '05
    Moves
    5369
    18 May '07 08:34
    Originally posted by blade68
    This has been here 3 days.... it would appear that there's only you laughing...

    You sad man.
    Oh dear Mr.Blade, now the shoes on the other foot, ie when we got relegated the constant p..s takes from yourself and many other grunters springs to mind. It seems the blunt fans can give plenty of stick, but can't take it back..........As for only me laughing, thats because this forum is international, and apart from you and me, there probably isn't any more people from sheff on here......OK maybe a few, but are they footy fans..
  5. Bramall Lane
    Joined
    02 Aug '06
    Moves
    38214
    19 May '07 07:22
    Originally posted by ElleEffSeee
    Commiserations blade. To be fair, Mccabe's suggestion that a good solution would be to expand the premiership to 21 teams next season is pretty daft.
    Agreed.
Back to Top