1. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 09:251 edit
    Attacks against Neil Lennon, manager of Glasgow Celtic

University students Gregg Miller and Neil MacLeod were fined a total of £900 after Mr
    Lennon was attacked in September 2003 in Glasgow's west-end.

Car salesman Thomas Ferrie was then fined £500 in April 2004 for road rage after
    chasing Mr Lennon along the M8 and yelling abuse.

In January 2009, Rangers fans Jeffrey Carrigan and David Whitelaw were jailed for
    two years each after the then Celtic coach was attacked in the city's Ashton Lane.

Stephen Birrell was locked up for eight months last October for posting comments
    on a Facebook page called "Neil Lennon should be banned".

Robert Rollie was spared jail that month after he wrote threatening messages about
    the Celtic boss on another Facebook site.

David Craig was sentenced to 14 months in March this year after he posted a picture
    online of Mr Lennon covered in bullet wounds.

Hearts fan John Wilson was convicted of a breach of the peace and jailed for eight
    months for lunging at Mr Lennon at Tynecastle last year.

Christopher Hay was charged in March this year with threatening Mr Lennon on a
    social networking site. He made no plea when he appeared at Glasgow Sheriff
    Court. No date was set for a further hearing.

Trevor Muirhead and Neil McKenzie jailed for five years for sending devices they
    believed were capable of exploding and causing injury.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17869217
  2. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 10:16
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Glasgow Celtic
    Who are they?

Richard
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 11:211 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Who are they?

Richard
    Haha, you know who they are, they are feared throughout Europe! Have you nothing
    to say on the treatment of Mr. Lennon?
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 12:37
    Attacks against Neil Lennon, manager of Glasgow Celtic

University students Gregg Miller and Neil MacLeod were fined a total of £900 after Mr
    Lennon was attacked in September 2003 in Glasgow's west-end.

Car salesman Thomas Ferrie was then fined £500 in April 2004 for road rage after
    chasing Mr Lennon along the M8 and yelling abuse.
    ...[text shortened]... exploding and causing injury.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17869217
    come on robbie, every body hates lennon hes just a big mouth piece of scum that would get abuse if he was manager of any team or worked in greggs, some people are like that, he is one.
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 14:112 edits
    Originally posted by roma45
    come on robbie, every body hates lennon hes just a big mouth piece of scum that would get abuse if he was manager of any team or worked in greggs, some people are like that, he is one.
    No excuses Roma, zero tolerance of bigotry! imagine your down Ashton lane in the
    West end of Glasgow ( I know it well I used to live right next to it) and you are out for a
    curry with your mates and some idiots attack you for no other reason than your the
    Celtic manager, imagine it was you Roma? Imagine people were sending you letter
    bombs, chasing you down the M-9, how would you feel Roma?
  6. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 14:37
    No excuses Roma, zero tolerance of bigotry! imagine your down Ashton lane in the
    West end of Glasgow ( I know it well I used to live right next to it) and you are out for a
    curry with your mates and some idiots attack you for no other reason than your the
    Celtic manager, imagine it was you Roma? Imagine people were sending you letter
    bombs, chasing you down the M-9, how would you feel Roma?
    for a start i would not walk about glasgow shouting my mouth off as he did. nor will you find me on youtube singing vile pro ira scum songs as lennon has, a few of my friends are celtic fans and they cant stand him. got the tainted title gift wrapped but cant win when the pressure is on. pulled the wool over a lot of eyes with his "victim" protrayal, it was not bombs that was sent plus he never even seen the packages let alone open them, thats was all that saved him from the sack. beat in the cup by ross county, bottled the league against the worst rangers team in years but won the fans over with pathetic badge kissing and sympathy vote. celtic have had more penalties and less yellow cards than any team in scotland but still harps on about refs being against them. he sums up what is hated about scottish football. we have the most fans so we are owed EVERYTHING. st johnstone have to go to parkhead for the 3rd time in the league this year, 18 home games 20 away, has this ever happened to celtic since the split started? the answer is no. hope rangers go to the 3rd league and sky pull the money celtic (7 million in debt) will follow them. leaving honest non terrorist loving scum fans to enjoy our day out again😠
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '12 06:04
    for a start i would not walk about glasgow shouting my mouth off as he did. nor will you find me on youtube singing vile pro ira scum songs as lennon has, a few of my friends are celtic fans and they cant stand him. got the tainted title gift wrapped but cant win when the pressure is on. pulled the wool over a lot of eyes with his "victim" protrayal, it was n ...[text shortened]... ) will follow them. leaving honest non terrorist loving scum fans to enjoy our day out again😠
    yeah because lets face it Roma, people out for a night in Glasgow never shout about it,
    they remain quiet the whole time. Every one in the past sang pro IRA songs and
    Loyalist songs, indeed there is a guy across the road from me who has a union flag
    draped on his front window, yet i live in a predominately catholic area, next to Holy
    family primary school and no one bothers, why it should become an issue in the case of
    Neil Lennon, i dunno. Ok he may not be the greatest manager in the world, but there is
    no excuse for physically attacking him, chasing him down the M-8 and sending him
    letter bombs, is it.
  8. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    01 May '12 09:19
    yeah because lets face it Roma, people out for a night in Glasgow never shout about it,
    they remain quiet the whole time. Every one in the past sang pro IRA songs and
    Loyalist songs, indeed there is a guy across the road from me who has a union flag
    draped on his front window, yet i live in a predominately catholic area, next to Holy
    family ...[text shortened]... se for physically attacking him, chasing him down the M-8 and sending him
    letter bombs, is it.
    i agree no one deserves it, but look at oneil strachen and past celtic managers, they had much more success on the pitch than the current muppet, was the same hatred shown towards them? if you swagger about shouting your mouth off acting the main man, you know fine well you have to back it up. so you think its ok for lennon to sing pro ira songs because everybody did it? poor poor excuse, hes basically a thug who got lucky getting a job that nobody of reputation would touch with a barge pole. now the muppet will get a tainted title and 2 games trying to get into the cl. πŸ˜€
  9. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    01 May '12 13:11
    Haha, you know who they are, they are feared throughout Europe!
    What, "Glasgow Celtic"? Never heard of them.

I've heard of Glasgow Rangers, of course, and even of Celtic, but some club called "Glasgow Celtic"? No. Do they play anything like "Liverpool Everton", or more like "Hamburg St. Pauli"?

And, on that point, are you sure you're a real fan of Celtic, or jyust a hanger-on who likes to shout abuse at the opponents but knows nothing of the club's own culture?

Richard
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '12 14:01
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    What, "Glasgow Celtic"? Never heard of them.

I've heard of Glasgow Rangers, of course, and even of Celtic, but some club called "Glasgow Celtic"? No. Do they play anything like "Liverpool Everton", or more like "Hamburg St. Pauli"?

And, on that point, are you sure you're a real fan of Celtic, or jyust a hanger-on who likes to shout abuse at the opponents but knows nothing of the club's own culture?

Richard
    you are telling me, a Glaswegian from birth, what it means to be a supporter of
    Glasgow Celtic, a Dutchman who has hardly seen the murky waters of the river Clyde,
    nor stood in 'the Jungle', on a European evening before stadiums were all seated,
    whose father used to lift him over the turnstiles, I dont think ill be taking any lessons
    on culture from you, if I need a slice of space cake or directions to the Krasnapolsky
    hotel, Amsterdam ill ask you, otherwise, you know nothing.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '12 14:08
    i agree no one deserves it, but look at oneil strachen and past celtic managers, they had much more success on the pitch than the current muppet, was the same hatred shown towards them? if you swagger about shouting your mouth off acting the main man, you know fine well you have to back it up. so you think its ok for lennon to sing pro ira songs because every ...[text shortened]... a barge pole. now the muppet will get a tainted title and 2 games trying to get into the cl. πŸ˜€
    yes everyone sang them, roaming in the gloaming, the soldiers song, hail hail the Celts are here, Micheal Fagin sha**ed the Queen, We nearly got Maggie etc etc. Strachan was a useless manager, O'Neil is the special one, its unfair to compare him and Lennon.
  12. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    01 May '12 15:14
    yes everyone sang them, roaming in the gloaming, the soldiers song, hail hail the Celts are here, Micheal Fagin sha**ed the Queen, We nearly got Maggie etc etc. Strachan was a useless manager, O'Neil is the special one, its unfair to compare him and Lennon.
    wont find them from normal fans, strachen was a football genius compared to lennon both as player and manager, celtic fans never took to him because of the way he put them to the sword playing for aberdeen. remember 12 to 14 thousand going to "the best supported team in the world" parkhead like a ghost town on a saturday. celtic have spent more money than the rest of scottish football, and their manager acts like a spoilt brat. ask any fan of any team in scotland who they hate? its celtic and lennon. now they are saying that their is not a real challenge for them up here anymore, i guess getting beat in the 2 cups dont count. now its do as we say or we will stop our fans visiting your grounds, bloody pathetic its like the fat kid who had the ball in the park as kids "its my ball its a penalty for me or iam going home with my ball" just wish the epl would take them (never happen) so lovers of football (not how you bless yourself) can go and enjoy the games. πŸ˜€
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    01 May '12 16:39
    wont find them from normal fans, strachen was a football genius compared to lennon both as player and manager, celtic fans never took to him because of the way he put them to the sword playing for aberdeen. remember 12 to 14 thousand going to "the best supported team in the world" parkhead like a ghost town on a saturday. celtic have spent more money than the ...[text shortened]... er happen) so lovers of football (not how you bless yourself) can go and enjoy the games. πŸ˜€
    Its true, who is there here for us to conquer, send us some real sport! We became
    complacent towards the end of the season, like a won chess game, you know its won
    so you simply stop trying.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 May '12 08:222 edits
    haha three thumbs down, ahh the pain, shot to the heart πŸ˜€
  15. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    02 May '12 09:39
    haha three thumbs down, ahh the pain, shot to the heart πŸ˜€
    i have not gave you a thumb down YET, as i am convinced you are not serious, saints are playing the potato munchers tomorrow, as a true celyic man i take it you will be following roi at euro 12. πŸ˜€

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree