Moves
    20 Apr '10 02:50
    Two down, some to go...
  2. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    20 Apr '10 11:41
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Many similarities, except for draft. Cleveland has the #7 and #38 spots, whereas Houston is 13 behind for their first pick at #20, and 12 behind at #50. Will it make a big difference, given how so much of the draft is a crapshoot? I guess we'll see!

It's been six years since I was in Houston last, so I can't speak to the frustration level of the city ...[text shortened]... wants it more than Cleveland. They possibly could want it as much, but certainly not more...
    Belive it or not I love it when the Browns are strong and love nothing better than when they whip the Steelers. However, it is a star-crossed franchise and predictably will remain bad for decades to come. High draft picks still need great draft choices and they perennially score F's draft grade-wise. I hope they do better this time around! Ohio deserves better than Browns and Bengals. OSU and Cinci provided plenty of excitement at the college level, though!
  3. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    20 Apr '10 13:54
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Belive it or not I love it when the Browns are strong and love nothing better than when they whip the Steelers. However, it is a star-crossed franchise and predictably will remain bad for decades to come. High draft picks still need great draft choices and they perennially score F's draft grade-wise. I hope they do better this time around! Ohio deserves ...[text shortened]... n Browns and Bengals. OSU and Cinci provided plenty of excitement at the college level, though!
    The guy making the draft calls this year has a great, proven track record. More importantly, the Browns figured out the coach's system/vision toward the end of the season, and the proof was in the pudding: they figured out how to play together and win.
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    20 Apr '10 15:18
    Many similarities, except for draft. Cleveland has the #7 and #38 spots, whereas Houston is 13 behind for their first pick at #20, and 12 behind at #50. Will it make a big difference, given how so much of the draft is a crapshoot? I guess we'll see!

It's been six years since I was in Houston last, so I can't speak to the frustration level of the city ...[text shortened]... wants it more than Cleveland. They possibly could want it as much, but certainly not more...
    Cleveland will probably butcher this draft in similar fashion to the many years passed.

Wonder if they will draft a QB.....again!!!!!!!
  5. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    21 Apr '10 03:12
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Cleveland will probably butcher this draft in similar fashion to the many years passed.

Wonder if they will draft a QB.....again!!!!!!!
    I'm telling ya, if they get another kid from Notre Dame, I might just start betting against them myself...
  6. SubscriberHelder Octavio Borges
    Luso-brasileiro
    Cajamar, SP
    Moves
    21 Apr '10 09:19
    http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=84938&page=2#post_1632747

World Champs...

😴
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Apr '10 02:44
    To tell you the truth, I figured the Cavs were completely out of it when they went down 21 points. Great comeback that fell short--- you gotta know the Bulls are dreading games 4 and 5.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Apr '10 10:52
    Originally posted by richfeet
    yes this is out year the Cavs with Lebron and Shaq AND Z will win the City its frist Championship since 1964 the last time the Browns were Champions of the N.F.L.
    If you think Shaq will help you win a championship, why don't you go ask the Phoenix Suns about that.

Shaq's done, man. Stick a fork in him.
  9. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    23 Apr '10 17:502 edits

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    24 Apr '10 18:11
    I'm telling ya, if they get another kid from Notre Dame, I might just start betting against them myself...
    They finally picked a real QB! Colt McCoy should be a great fit indeed! I may actually watch the Browns play. McCoy is going to be great indeed. With that great slot receiver with better skills than Shipley I forsee a great tandem!
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    26 Apr '10 01:48
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    They finally picked a real QB! Colt McCoy should be a great fit indeed! I may actually watch the Browns play. McCoy is going to be great indeed. With that great slot receiver with better skills than Shipley I forsee a great tandem!
    And at a bargain price.
    Now, how 'bout them Cavs!
    Dominating from start to finish, basically telling the Bulls: let's go home and play.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Apr '10 04:03
    Bring on the Celtics...
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    02 May '10 03:20
    Okay, Boston had a pretty strong first half, but can anyone honestly say the Cavs are not in it to win it?
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    04 May '10 05:06
    Okay, Boston had a pretty strong first half, but can anyone honestly say the Cavs are not in it to win it?
    I can only hope we split it in Boston...
  15. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    08 May '10 13:59
    Well, that was pretty convincing: 124-95 in Beantown?

The Celtics are scared. Very scared.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree