1. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 21:022 edits
    Look at the NFC north.... at least we beat the Vikings it would have been really tough dropping one to them but they seem to be almost a mirror of the Hawks these last few weeks. Good defence unable to defend the run anymore and unstable away from home but we have more home games left than they do. I think we have a good chance to win our next two road games against the dolphins and bears... The bears are a effing great team but I think we match up with them well plus we perform better as the underdogs. If we take both then we're most likely in, take one and its a toss up depending on what the other teams do, lose both and things could be hopeless.

Letting the Lions come back to win was really hard because now they hold the tiebreaker against us so we have to post a better record than them.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 21:291 edit
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Look at the NFC north.... at least we beat the Vikings it would have been really tough dropping one to them but they seem to be almost a mirror of the Hawks these last few weeks. Good defence unable to defend the run anymore and unstable away from home but we have more home games left than they do. I think we have a good chance to win our next two road gam d because now they hold the tiebreaker against us so we have to post a better record than them.
    Seattle is too Jekyll & Hyde to win. From week to week, you never know which team
    will show up on game day.

Atlanta, Chicago, San Francisco, Green Bay, NY Giants look to be the best 5 as of now at least.

This means Seattle has to outperform Detroit, Tampa Bay, Minnesota & maybe Phoenix.
    I don't think Dallas, Philadelphia or Washington will make a serious run at this point.
    I think the Seahawks have their work cut out for them.

Currently they are 0-3 in their division and 4-4 in the conference, not much to brag
    about there.
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    05 Nov '12 21:522 edits
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Seattle is too Jekyll & Hyde to win. From week to week, you never know which team
    will show up on game day.

Atlanta, Chicago, San Francisco, Green Bay, NY Giants look to be the best 5 as of now at least.

This means Seattle has to outperform Detroit, Tampa Bay, Minnesota & maybe Phoenix.
    I don't think Dallas, Philadelphia or Washington will make ...[text shortened]... rently they are 0-3 in their division and 4-4 in the conference, not much to brag
    about there.
    Seahawks are Jekyll & Hyde but the only seem to drink the serum to turn into Mr. Hyde when they play at home and decide to stay as Dr. Jekyll on the road. They are undefeated at home so its pretty predictable that if they continue the trend into the second half they will end at 10-6 which is what I predicted in the beginning of the season hoping it was good enough. I don't know if that will be in the end.

The upsides are that the offense has turned the corner and the defense is too good to continue to play as poor as they have the last few weeks. If they do make it to the playoffs nobody will want to play them as they are one of those teams that probably aren't going to win it all but will knock out a team that had awesome chances of winning it all... kinda like their 7-9 division winning season only this time they're actually a good team with the ingredients to be elite. I say ingredients because the pot still has to stir for another year or two.

Overall I'm happy with the year so far. Right on par with my expectations even with a couple tough losses that we should have won we got lucky and won a couple nobody had us pegged to win. Yes, you'll say we were really lucky against GB but I still say we werent that lucky because if you take away both of the referee tds then we were in the lead 7-6.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree