1. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64002
    02 May '07 10:32
    "We are best in the Europe! We are best in the Europe! We have beaten Chelsea 2-1 in football!! It is completely unbelievable! We have beaten Chelsea! Chelsea, stadium of giants. Kerry Dixon, Jimmy Greaves, Gianfranco Zola, Peter Osgood, John Terry ... we have beaten them all. We have beaten them all. Jose Mourinho can you hear me?"

    "Jose Mourinho, I have a message to you during your quadruple campaign. I have a message to you: We have knocked Chelsea out of the Champions League. Jose Mourinho, as they say in boxing bars around Madison Square Garden in New York: Your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!"


    Many thanks to Bjørge Lillelien.
  2. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    02 May '07 11:11
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    "We are best in the Europe! We are best in the Europe! We have beaten Chelsea 2-1 in football!! It is completely unbelievable! We have beaten Chelsea! Chelsea, stadium of giants. Kerry Dixon, Jimmy Greaves, Gianfranco Zola, Peter Osgood, John Terry ... we have beaten them all. We have beaten them all. Jose Mourinho can you hear me?"

    "Jose Mourinho, I h ...[text shortened]... ll of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!"


    Many thanks to Bjørge Lillelien.
    Angry boy....you have upset my mate...here is a message from him...."took a hell of a beating my backside. you boys were worried beyond belief in the last third of that match and it showed on your faces. the fatigue that you sufferd during that game was imense and if it were not for the fat defenders getting their bellies in the way you would have been sitting there now crying in you nicked pint glasses.

    i was up until this point wanting liverpool to go on and win it because i cant stand man u. you sir have annoyed me beyond belief and from this day forwrd will forever have a defined hate for the scouse scum. regards "

    😠

    If you want to continue this his name is sillymctall.....

    Phew!!!
  3. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64002
    02 May '07 11:34
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Angry boy....you have upset my mate...here is a message from him...."took a hell of a beating my backside. you boys were worried beyond belief in the last third of that match and it showed on your faces. the fatigue that you sufferd during that game was imense and if it were not for the fat defenders getting their bellies in the way you would have been sitt ...[text shortened]... scum. regards "

    😠

    If you want to continue this his name is sillymctall.....

    Phew!!!
    Intelligent lad is he?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bj%C3%B8rge_Lillelien
  4. Standard membercadwah
    ¯\_(^.^)_/¯
    Joined
    25 Sep '05
    Moves
    55287
    02 May '07 12:05
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Intelligent lad is he?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bj%C3%B8rge_Lillelien
    The Aussie version is comedy genius, LOL Mrs Mangel ha ha ha ha ha.
  5. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    1295
    02 May '07 12:22
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Intelligent lad is he?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bj%C3%B8rge_Lillelien
    Take it up with him.... according to him i dont follow football...(i support Southampton...😏)
  6. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    05 May '07 23:202 edits
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Take it up with him.... according to him i dont follow football...(i support Southampton...😏)
    The guy who posted this thread is a joke.
    Thats what cup football does to you I guess.

    Chelsea and Manchester United are by far the best teams in England.
    They along with Arsenal play the best football.

    The only title that really matters is being Champions of your own country.
    Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal know this.
    I guess the 17 year transition period you are in has dulled the memory of being champions for you.

    I see the mighty Liverpool showed again how good they are by getting beat by Fulham 1-0 today, probably with one shot on goal (a free kick).

    How many times have Liverpool finished within 5 points of the Premier League title in the last 10 years?

    Chelsea were even better than Liverpool before Abramovich took over.
  7. Standard memberasromacalcio
    asromacalcio
    Almaty, Kazakhstan
    Joined
    06 Jan '05
    Moves
    12225
    06 May '07 06:411 edit
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    The guy who posted this thread is a joke.
    Thats what cup football does to you I guess.

    Chelsea and Manchester United are by far the best teams in England.
    They along with Arsenal play the best football.

    The only title that really matters is being Champions of your own country.
    Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal know this.
    I guess the ...[text shortened]... le in the last 10 years?

    Chelsea were even better than Liverpool before Abramovich took over.
    Yes! Best post in history.

    Liverpool are 21 points behind Man U who have a game in hand. CL maybe, but you would rather win the Premiership and you are very sorry losers in this once more.
  8. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64002
    06 May '07 08:282 edits
    Humourless idiots and bitter morons.
    I'll keep to simple mudslinging for you both in future.
  9. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    06 May '07 13:52
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Humourless idiots and bitter morons.
    I'll keep to simple mudslinging for you both in future.
    Facts are facts.

    Every season starts with the Liverpool morons claiming its their year to win the league.

    Every season you finish 10, 15, 20, 25 points away from the top.

    Only Manchester United and Chelsea have the quality in both squad and club to win the league at the moment.
    Maybe Arsenal in 2 or 3 years show potential to challenge.

    Liverpool need, 20 new squad players, a new stadium, a new style of play, supporters who would fill a 60,000 seater stadium, money (not the debt your new owners have stealthly brought to your club).

    Your new owners have a history or medeocrity, leading businesses into liquidation and are already talking about how Liverpool will become great without using the cheque book.

    Its just as well the majority of your supporters come from Southport as they will be able to afford the ticket price rises to come.

    Please answer this question truethfully:
    How many players has Rafa brought to Liverpool?
    How many of the players he has brought have moved on or are out on loan?
    List the names of the players Rafa has brought to Liverpool that are the foundation of a team that will lead you to a Premiership Victory.
    Can you do that and prove me wrong?
  10. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64002
    06 May '07 13:57
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Facts are facts.

    Every season starts with the Liverpool morons claiming its their year to win the league.

    Every season you finish 10, 15, 20, 25 points away from the top.

    Only Manchester United and Chelsea have the quality in both squad and club to win the league at the moment.
    Maybe Arsenal in 2 or 3 years show potential to challenge.
    ...[text shortened]... tion of a team that will lead you to a Premiership Victory.
    Can you do that and prove me wrong?
    Listen, if you fail to see the humour of the original post it's not my fault. I haven't actually read your reply, it's a waste of my time.
  11. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    06 May '07 14:07
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Listen, if you fail to see the humour of the original post it's not my fault. I haven't actually read your reply, it's a waste of my time.
    Sorry if there were too many words in the post.

    You answered it anyway.

    Rafa has brought in about 30 players.
    Send about 15 back.
    Not a single one of them are good enough to put in a Premiership winning side.
  12. Joined
    19 Sep '05
    Moves
    64002
    06 May '07 14:15
    Originally posted by Rooney Once a Blue
    Sorry if there were too many words in the post.

    You answered it anyway.

    Rafa has brought in about 30 players.
    Send about 15 back.
    Not a single one of them are good enough to put in a Premiership winning side.
    Yeah, I was right. You've missed the point completely.
  13. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    06 May '07 14:21
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    Yeah, I was right. You've missed the point completely.
    If I did, its because I'm preparing to party tonight.

    Manchester United are within hours of being crowned:

    Premier League Champions 2007😏
  14. LA
    Joined
    30 Mar '07
    Moves
    19743
    06 May '07 15:151 edit
    Originally posted by Angry Boy
    "We are best in the Europe! We are best in the Europe! We have beaten Chelsea 2-1 in football!! It is completely unbelievable! We have beaten Chelsea! Chelsea, stadium of giants. Kerry Dixon, Jimmy Greaves, Gianfranco Zola, Peter Osgood, John Terry ... we have beaten them all. We have beaten them all. Jose Mourinho can you hear me?"

    "Jose Mourinho, I h ...[text shortened]... ll of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!"


    Many thanks to Bjørge Lillelien.
    I see Liverpools USA lead Rafalution is starting to take shape, your famous clubs traditions and boot room and in safe hands.

    http://www.eleven-a-side.com/acrossthewater/irish_soccer_detail.asp?newsid=27569

    "This is Anfield, sponsored by Budwiezer"
Back to Top