1. 6yd box
    Moves
    09 May '08 07:37
    Originally posted by blade68
    Spurs, you know I'll never agree to that!!
    LOL...but looking at the history of English football, Leeds, Sheff UTD and Wednesday have all played a part.

It would be nce to see them all in the prem league alongside the likes of Liverpool, chelsea and man U
  2. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    09 May '08 20:36
    Originally posted by spurs73
    leaving aside your 'love'of leeds...and being serious... Leeds should be in the prem league and so should wendesday and Sheff Utd...

REMINDS ME OF MY SCHOOL DAYS :'(:'(
    Giving away yer age there.. at school in So'ton in the early 70's the days of Bremner and Lorimer were pretty good but hell fire to even imagine leeds and the two sheffields in the prem shakes the foundations of my Southern English heritage.... eeeeee by gum ..... NOOOOO.

hahaha and Hey RHB .. Not to count them but I recall a number of times Coventry held saints to draws when they needed a point over many seasons... wish they had gone down. :p
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    09 May '08 22:32
    Originally posted by Tirau Dan
    Giving away yer age there.. at school in So'ton in the early 70's the days of Bremner and Lorimer were pretty good but hell fire to even imagine leeds and the two sheffields in the prem shakes the foundations of my Southern English heritage.... eeeeee by gum ..... NOOOOO.

hahaha and Hey RHB .. Not to count them but I recall a number of times ...[text shortened]... held saints to draws when they needed a point over many seasons... wish they had gone down. :p
    LOL.. but i would love to see man U .v. Leeds again..and liverpool .v. leeds.

shef. United .v. sheff. wednesday would be a classic in the prem league
  4. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    10 May '08 09:31
    Originally posted by Tirau Dan
    [b]eeeeee by gum ..... NOOOOO.
    No-one, and I mean no-one in Yorkshire has ever said "Eeee by gum"!!!

Then again, maybe I haven't heard it over the noise me whippets are making, or maybe I've got me flat cap too far over me ears?
  5. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    12 May '08 19:54
    Originally posted by blade68
    No-one, and I mean no-one in Yorkshire has ever said "Eeee by gum"!!!

Then again, maybe I haven't heard it over the noise me whippets are making, or maybe I've got me flat cap too far over me ears?
    haha yee moost 'ave ferret up trousers.. last time I visited mum in Italy her friend came round with her daughter.. they had a tiff in Italian then suddenly the daughter burst into "eeee by gum Mum dat's not fuuurrrr. "Ye'll do as told lass" says Mum.. hahaha I almost cried with laughter.. They were from York and I'll never forget it. Son plays footy for a a suburban club in Naples
    Gotta love the Yorkshire accent and humour.. ha but gotta slag ther footy 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree