1. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    13341
    13 Jan '13 21:32
    Tom, I did my obligatory knife twisting in the other thread, and now I'm done with it.

    I know how disheartening it is when your team loses so there's no need to rub it in further.

    As much as I can't stand Seahawks fans, and as much as I wish the Hawks all the bad luck in the world, they have proven they're the real deal and a force to be reckoned with.

    So congratulations on a great season and for finding the diamond in the rough that is Russell Wilson.

    Aside from the 49ers and Seahawks, the Rams and the Cardinals also have big potential in the future. The NFC West could prove to be the dominant division in the NFL in the years to come.
  2. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    14 Jan '13 04:28
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Tom, I did my obligatory knife twisting in the other thread, and now I'm done with it.

    I know how disheartening it is when your team loses so there's no need to rub it in further.

    As much as I can't stand Seahawks fans, and as much as I wish the Hawks all the bad luck in the world, they have proven they're the real deal and a force to be re ...[text shortened]... uture. The NFC West could prove to be the dominant division in the NFL in the years to come.
    Tomtom is a crybaby jerk and I'm glad that Miracle Matty took apart his team's invulnerable defense to pull out a win in the final seconds. HAHA!
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    14 Jan '13 06:531 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Tomtom is a crybaby jerk and I'm glad that Miracle Matty took apart his team's invulnerable defense to pull out a win in the final seconds. HAHA!
    I'm ok with a baseless insult from you because you are an idiot who pretends to know things that anybody can google. Nobody likes you, I bet you are a verly lonely person in real life to get so hung up on smack talk in the sports world. People talk smack in sports and when they lose they have to eat crow.

    You're just bitter the Giants sucked this year. So go suck your moms tit and cry about it little man.

    Ps

    Its also hillarious how you picked against the seahawks for so long just to be able to say this lame insult.
  4. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    14 Jan '13 12:46
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I'm ok with a baseless insult from you because you are an idiot who pretends to know things that anybody can google. Nobody likes you, I bet you are a verly lonely person in real life to get so hung up on smack talk in the sports world. People talk smack in sports and when they lose they have to eat crow.

    You're just bitter the Giants sucked this year. ...[text shortened]... rious how you picked against the seahawks for so long just to be able to say this lame insult.
    LMAO! I guess I'll have to take solace in the memory of the G-Men hoisting the Super Bowl trophy last February. That was twice in 5 years they did something your lame franchise has never accomplished.
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    3298
    14 Jan '13 15:08
    theOriginally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Tom, I did my obligatory knife twisting in the other thread, and now I'm done with it.

    I know how disheartening it is when your team loses so there's no need to rub it in further.

    As much as I can't stand Seahawks fans, and as much as I wish the Hawks all the bad luck in the world, they have proven they're the real deal and a force to be ...[text shortened]... uture. The NFC West could prove to be the dominant division in the NFL in the years to come.
    I'm more of a college football fan, but I do live in Seattle, and wonder why you wish the Hawks "all the bad luck in the world". What did the Seahawks ever do to you?
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    14 Jan '13 17:34
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    LMAO! I guess I'll have to take solace in the memory of the G-Men hoisting the Super Bowl trophy last February. That was twice in 5 years they did something your lame franchise has never accomplished.
    Go ahead and keep living in the past because that's all your team will have when they end up losers again next year.
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    14 Jan '13 18:40
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    Go ahead and keep living in the past because that's all your team will have when they end up losers again next year.
    Dry your eyes, little man. Some teams know how to win big post season games and some don't.
  8. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    14 Jan '13 19:041 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Dry your eyes, little man. Some teams know how to win big post season games and some don't.
    And others know how to lose big regular season games and end up not in the post season.

    Also, please refrain from using my own insults against me as it just proves my theory about you being an idiot.
  9. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Joined
    22 Jun '04
    Moves
    39593
    14 Jan '13 20:34
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    And others know how to lose big regular season games and end up not in the post season.

    Also, please refrain from using my own insults against me as it just proves my theory about you being an idiot.
    One doesn't need to theorize that you are a whiner and a crybaby who is lashing out at a bunch of people on the forum just because you team lost. That's childish and pathetic.
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    14 Jan '13 22:05
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    One doesn't need to theorize that you are a whiner and a crybaby who is lashing out at a bunch of people on the forum just because you team lost. That's childish and pathetic.
    Lashing out at a bunch of people? Lol, no, just the forum idiot aka you.
  11. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    13341
    14 Jan '13 22:55
    Originally posted by bill718
    I'm more of a college football fan, but I do live in Seattle, and wonder why you wish the Hawks "all the bad luck in the world". What did the Seahawks ever do to you?
    I was referring specifically to football. They compete in the same division as my team. Yes, I'm sure Seahawks fans everywhere are wishing the 49ers well.
  12. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    13341
    14 Jan '13 23:14
    I never knew Tom and N01 had this hate - hate relationship.
  13. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    14 Jan '13 23:37
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I was referring specifically to football. They compete in the same division as my team. Yes, I'm sure Seahawks fans everywhere are wishing the 49ers well.
    I wish them well, that way when we beat its that much sweeter. 😛
  14. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    16334
    14 Jan '13 23:38
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    I never knew Tom and N01 had this hate - hate relationship.
    I don't hate him, that's too strong a feeling for a name on a message board. I just think he's an idiot.
  15. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    13341
    15 Jan '13 01:11
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I don't hate him, that's too strong a feeling for a name on a message board. I just think he's an idiot.
    In my dealings with No1 over the (years?), he's had certain qualities that I found to be not very endearing, but one thing he's not is an idiot. He's a very intelligent person who can be idiotic at times, if that makes sense.

    No offense, No1.
Back to Top