1. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    13 Jan '13 21:32
    Tom, I did my obligatory knife twisting in the other thread, and now I'm done with it.

I know how disheartening it is when your team loses so there's no need to rub it in further.

As much as I can't stand Seahawks fans, and as much as I wish the Hawks all the bad luck in the world, they have proven they're the real deal and a force to be reckoned with.

So congratulations on a great season and for finding the diamond in the rough that is Russell Wilson.

Aside from the 49ers and Seahawks, the Rams and the Cardinals also have big potential in the future. The NFC West could prove to be the dominant division in the NFL in the years to come.
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 04:28
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Tom, I did my obligatory knife twisting in the other thread, and now I'm done with it.

I know how disheartening it is when your team loses so there's no need to rub it in further.

As much as I can't stand Seahawks fans, and as much as I wish the Hawks all the bad luck in the world, they have proven they're the real deal and a force to be re ...[text shortened]... uture. The NFC West could prove to be the dominant division in the NFL in the years to come.
    Tomtom is a crybaby jerk and I'm glad that Miracle Matty took apart his team's invulnerable defense to pull out a win in the final seconds. HAHA!
  3. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 06:531 edit
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Tomtom is a crybaby jerk and I'm glad that Miracle Matty took apart his team's invulnerable defense to pull out a win in the final seconds. HAHA!
    I'm ok with a baseless insult from you because you are an idiot who pretends to know things that anybody can google. Nobody likes you, I bet you are a verly lonely person in real life to get so hung up on smack talk in the sports world. People talk smack in sports and when they lose they have to eat crow.

You're just bitter the Giants sucked this year. So go suck your moms tit and cry about it little man.

Ps

Its also hillarious how you picked against the seahawks for so long just to be able to say this lame insult.
  4. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 12:46
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    I'm ok with a baseless insult from you because you are an idiot who pretends to know things that anybody can google. Nobody likes you, I bet you are a verly lonely person in real life to get so hung up on smack talk in the sports world. People talk smack in sports and when they lose they have to eat crow.

You're just bitter the Giants sucked this year. ...[text shortened]... rious how you picked against the seahawks for so long just to be able to say this lame insult.
    LMAO! I guess I'll have to take solace in the memory of the G-Men hoisting the Super Bowl trophy last February. That was twice in 5 years they did something your lame franchise has never accomplished.
  5. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 15:08
    theOriginally posted by USArmyParatrooper

As much as I can't stand Seahawks fans, and as much as I wish the Hawks all the bad luck in the world, they have proven they're the real deal and a force to be ...[text shortened]... uture. The NFC West could prove to be the dominant division in the NFL in the years to come.
    I'm more of a college football fan, but I do live in Seattle, and wonder why you wish the Hawks "all the bad luck in the world". What did the Seahawks ever do to you?
  6. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 17:34
    LMAO! I guess I'll have to take solace in the memory of the G-Men hoisting the Super Bowl trophy last February. That was twice in 5 years they did something your lame franchise has never accomplished.
    Go ahead and keep living in the past because that's all your team will have when they end up losers again next year.
  7. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 18:40
    Go ahead and keep living in the past because that's all your team will have when they end up losers again next year.
    Dry your eyes, little man. Some teams know how to win big post season games and some don't.
  8. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 19:041 edit
    Dry your eyes, little man. Some teams know how to win big post season games and some don't.
    And others know how to lose big regular season games and end up not in the post season.

Also, please refrain from using my own insults against me as it just proves my theory about you being an idiot.
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 20:34
    And others know how to lose big regular season games and end up not in the post season.

Also, please refrain from using my own insults against me as it just proves my theory about you being an idiot.
    One doesn't need to theorize that you are a whiner and a crybaby who is lashing out at a bunch of people on the forum just because you team lost. That's childish and pathetic.
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 22:05
    One doesn't need to theorize that you are a whiner and a crybaby who is lashing out at a bunch of people on the forum just because you team lost. That's childish and pathetic.
    Lashing out at a bunch of people? Lol, no, just the forum idiot aka you.
  11. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 22:55
    Originally posted by bill718
    I'm more of a college football fan, but I do live in Seattle, and wonder why you wish the Hawks "all the bad luck in the world". What did the Seahawks ever do to you?
    I was referring specifically to football. They compete in the same division as my team. Yes, I'm sure Seahawks fans everywhere are wishing the 49ers well.
  12. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 23:14
    I never knew Tom and N01 had this hate - hate relationship.
  13. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 23:37
    I was referring specifically to football. They compete in the same division as my team. Yes, I'm sure Seahawks fans everywhere are wishing the 49ers well.
    I wish them well, that way when we beat its that much sweeter. 😛
  14. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    14 Jan '13 23:38
    I never knew Tom and N01 had this hate - hate relationship.
    I don't hate him, that's too strong a feeling for a name on a message board. I just think he's an idiot.
  15. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    15 Jan '13 01:11
    I don't hate him, that's too strong a feeling for a name on a message board. I just think he's an idiot.
    In my dealings with No1 over the (years?), he's had certain qualities that I found to be not very endearing, but one thing he's not is an idiot. He's a very intelligent person who can be idiotic at times, if that makes sense.

No offense, No1.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree