1. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    06 Jan '09 05:051 edit
    10. They're still rockin' mullets.

9. They sing songs that say, "We're gonna kick your ass, it's the American way..."

8. They iron their jeans.

7. "Hook 'em Horns!" (Don't even bring up the Fiesta Bowl; you're not the national champion.)

6. Line dancing.

5. "Don't mess with Texas". Really? Seriously?

4. I'll just get this out of the way...Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush, Bush....ad infinitum.

3. The Dallas Cowboys. The hole in the roof. The self-proclamation of "America's Team". Jerry Jones. Barry Switzer winning a Super Bowl. (Take a look at Switzer on the podium. He's screaming "We did it! We did it! We did it!" right at Jerry Jones. Jerry Jones won't even look at him.) On the other hand, you did give Philadelphians the nearly obscene pleasure of taking Terrell Owens on to your team one short year after he blew up the Philadelphia Eagles, then providing the best possible theater by having him completely blow your city up.

2. The ridiculousness of Karl Rove.

1. Beauty pageants for six-year-olds.

Okay that's about thirty reasons.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    06 Jan '09 05:11
    Those all look like fantastic feats compared to Filthydelphia.
  3. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    06 Jan '09 14:25
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    10. They're still rockin' mullets.

9. They sing songs that say, "We're gonna kick your ass, it's the American way..."

8. They iron their jeans.

7. "Hook 'em Horns!" (Don't even bring up the Fiesta Bowl; you're not the national champion.)

6. Line dancing.

5. "Don't mess with Texas". Really? Seriously?

4. I'll just get this o ...[text shortened]... Beauty pageants for six-year-olds.

Okay that's about thirty reasons.
    Do Bahhston!
  4. SubscriberSmookieP
    Lead, Follow, or..
    Saint Petersburg, FL
    Moves
    06 Jan '09 15:03
    GO GATORS!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree