1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Sep '09 17:12
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Humour? I've already got the parade route planned! Ha!

What's yr team, Rusty?
    Ottawa did that parade route plan for how many years? I bet you were not even a gleam in your fathers eye when the leafs won their last cup in 1967. 😉

Montreal Canadians...It is as long a shot for them to win a stanley cup this year as it is the leafs. I think they will do better than last year, but not good enough for a cup yet.
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    29 Sep '09 18:221 edit
    Originally posted by uzless
    maybe the oilers new coach will finally play rob schrempf! That guy is a sniper but MacT refused to play him and left him to rot in the minors.

If the damage hasn't already been done, you put this guy on the number one line and you'll see 60+ points this year and 80+ the year after.

The guy is Alex Kovalev reborn
    The Oilers certainly don't agree. Schremp was claimed off of waivers today by the Islanders, who had first crack at him.

Waivers!

There's no way this move will NOT come back to haunt the Oilers. Long Island will give him a shot to play and even if he scores only 40 pts this year, surely that's worth more than letting him go for nothing?
  3. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    01 Oct '09 20:10
    The Oilers certainly don't agree. Schremp was claimed off of waivers today by the Islanders, who had first crack at him.

Waivers!

There's no way this move will NOT come back to haunt the Oilers. Long Island will give him a shot to play and even if he scores only 40 pts this year, surely that's worth more than letting him go for nothing?
    ug...too bad he went to the islanders..maybe he'll get some PP time with Tavares
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    17 Oct '09 19:17
    Darvlay, the leafs are now 0 wins with 6 lost games.

Are you still predicting a cup? 😉
  5. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    18 Oct '09 18:05
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Darvlay, the leafs are now 0 wins with 6 lost games.

Are you still predicting a cup? 😉
    darv, just give me my 20 bux now
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 16:22
    darv, just give me my 20 bux now
    Montreal is not exactly tearing it up, dude. Come grab a seat beside me. misery enjoys company. 🙂
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    19 Oct '09 22:161 edit
    Montreal is not exactly tearing it up, dude. Come grab a seat beside me. misery enjoys company. 🙂
    Hey we are two whole games ahead of the leafs and 4 points. 😉

It twas not me who boasted of a stanley cup victory and a parade route already planned. 😏

I am a Hab fan and I am starting to route for them to break that goose egg.
  8. Joined
    15 Oct '09
    Moves
    24 Oct '09 15:01
    hey gyus u can plan ur stanley cup routes, but it's sure that toronto or montreal isn't going to win stanley cup this year. toronto's best years have gone since curtis joseph and mats sundin left from the team. but i think that oilers could be the other team in stanley cup final.
  9. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 14:23
    Well "they" finally managed to win a game. Lord Stanley, here they come.
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    27 Oct '09 19:351 edit
    Originally posted by fedeXX
    hey gyus u can plan ur stanley cup routes, but it's sure that toronto or montreal isn't going to win stanley cup this year. toronto's best years have gone since curtis joseph and mats sundin left from the team. but i think that oilers could be the other team in stanley cup final.
    Don't be concerned after 24 of them, I am sure the Habs have the route down to a science! 😛

It was nice to see the leafs bust that big goose egg. Now I don't have to feel so much pity for them. 😉

BTW, the Oilers don't have the team yet to do it either, but they are closer than the poor leafs.
  11. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    28 Oct '09 03:02
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Don't be concerned after 24 of them, I am sure the Habs have the route down to a science! 😛

It was nice to see the leafs bust that big goose egg. Now I don't have to feel so much pity for them. 😉

BTW, the Oilers don't have the team yet to do it either, but they are closer than the poor leafs.
    The local Bantam A team has a better chance than the Leafs. Actually the local house league team does.
  12. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    29 Oct '09 17:30
    The only thing the leafs will win is "most improved team".....next year.
  13. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    02 Nov '09 18:17
    ug...too bad he went to the islanders..maybe he'll get some PP time with Tavares
    It hasn't gone as predicted.

Schremp has 1 assist in only 6 games played so far this year.
  14. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    02 Nov '09 19:12
    It hasn't gone as predicted.

Schremp has 1 assist in only 6 games played so far this year.
    they stuck him on line 2. He needs to play with the top line but they have that Oshuna (sp) guy and some other winger up there..Bailey maybe?
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    07 Nov '09 03:58
    Leafs WIN for second time this season!!! 😲 😲

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree