1. Joined
    31 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Jul '15 07:362 edits
    Is anyone pleased with the results of the Tour de France? Are you glad that Alberto Contador Velasco did not win or do you wish that he had won?

What happened to Evans in the race? Is it true that Lance Armstrong ran the roads of the 2015 tour before the official start?

And who did win the race this year? Was it his 2nd win in the Tour de France of his career?
  2. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    01 Aug '15 07:29
    Originally posted by KingOnPoint
    Is anyone pleased with the results of the Tour de France? Are you glad that Alberto Contador Velasco did not win or do you wish that he had won?

What happened to Evans in the race? Is it true that Lance Armstrong ran the roads of the 2015 tour before the official start?

And who did win the race this year? Was it his 2nd win in the Tour de France of his career?
    I only watched a little of the race, but I enjoyed it. I didn't have a favorite rider to cheer for, but am very happy that Lance Armstrong has been exposed for the fraud that he is and was. Armstrong is a dishonest and arrogant little man that I have no use for.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree