1. Swansea
    Moves
    25 Feb '10 17:41
    I've always wondered how you do those accumalator bets on saturdays? Please help guys πŸ™‚
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '10 17:51
    Originally posted by ExpressiveOutburst
    I've always wondered how you do those accumalator bets on saturdays? Please help guys πŸ™‚
    i use paddypower.com but a lot of people use betfair ... it's simple, set up an account and make a deposit through a credit/debit card and start betting.

both site are pretty easy to navigate around.

or you can run down to the bookies and places a bet but that requires writing and walking πŸ˜‰
  3. Swansea
    Moves
    25 Feb '10 17:55
    Originally posted by trev33
    i use paddypower.com but a lot of people use betfair ... it's simple, set up an account and make a deposit through a credit/debit card and start betting.

or you can run down to the bookies and places a bet but that requires writing and walking πŸ˜‰
    Cheers mate I'll give it a go and see how I get on, any ideas on how much you have to deposit?
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '10 18:08
    Cheers mate I'll give it a go and see how I get on, any ideas on how much you have to deposit?
    minimum on paddypower is £10 but you can get as little as a penny on any given bet...

good luck πŸ™‚
  5. Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    25 Feb '10 18:35
    Made some money today on RBS shares and if it's any help, might be a good idea to buy Lloyds before the market closes today......oh.
  6. Swansea
    Moves
    25 Feb '10 18:44
    minimum on paddypower is £10 but you can get as little as a penny on any given bet...

good luck πŸ™‚
    Damn I joined betfair lol its minimum £2 a bet on there, nm just hope I win πŸ˜‰
  7. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    25 Feb '10 19:06
    Damn I joined betfair lol its minimum £2 a bet on there, nm just hope I win πŸ˜‰
    £2? That's outrageous! 😡
  8. Swansea
    Moves
    25 Feb '10 19:17
    Originally posted by Palynka
    £2? That's outrageous! 😡
    Never mind I'll just join paddy power when my tenners gone on betfair πŸ˜‰
  9. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    25 Feb '10 23:381 edit
    what are we thinking about the montpellier/rennes match? mont - 9 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses at home. rennes 2 wins, 5 draws and 5 losses away.

montpellier are 6/5 ... on first glance it look like excellent odds but when you look closer they only score an average 1.32 goals a match and rennes only let it an average of 0.96. admittedly that's including both home and away matches... were rennes have gone 8/3/2 and mont. 6/2/5.

is it just me or is 6/5 looking very tasty?

edit: mont. 15/6 rennes 12/13 - goals for and against at and and away.

with those totals you really have to wonder... how do you get a 2/5/5 record away while only conceding one more goal than you've scored? i don't know what they're dong at rennes but they do know how to mess up away from home.
  10. Standard membermr carlsberg
    probally the best
    Moves
    26 Feb '10 11:48

i use paddypower myself, its a great little site and like trev said very easy to work your way around, i have used many sites in the past but for some reason always go back to pp as i find their football prices are usually very good, half a point better or more than other sitesπŸ™‚ only stick to english leagues myself.

my predictions this week are::

chelski
    reading
    sheff u
    swansea
    millwall
    southampton
    bradford
    dag & red😡

£10 on the accumaltor should work out a nice little return😡
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    26 Feb '10 12:161 edit
    Ok, trev, I need a list of 3 ways, starting for that Montpellier bet I didn't get... πŸ™‚
  12. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '10 12:49
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Ok, trev, I need a list of 3 ways, starting for that Montpellier bet I didn't get... πŸ™‚
    i didn't see a lot that i liked in europe that i liked tbh...

can't see ac milan not beating atalanta at home but crap odds... same goes for monaco, they're not playing great but i'd expect them to get it going again against boulogne who are, well, abysmal.

like genoa at 4/6 at home to bologna... they've got a good home record and bologne aren't playing that well at the moment.

in la liga i've picked out getefe... they're not playing well at the moment, haven't won in 3 or 4 but they generally have a good home record and i'd expect them to get back on track against zaraogza who are poor away... saying that they really need the points and getefe don't really... saying that i'd still back getefe... not with 100% conviction mind.

have to like sevilla again this week... having an extra days rest after europe and all. odds are poor again though. going to look at that match a little more... not sure yet. not for the odds anyway...

honestly the only team i see in the top leagues in europe with any value is montpellier...

i know you don't do the lower leagues but i really like coventry in the championship at 4/5.
  13. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '10 12:51
    Originally posted by mr carlsberg
    i use paddypower myself, its a great little site and like trev said very easy to work your way around, i have used many sites in the past but for some reason always go back to pp as i find their football prices are usually very good, half a point better or more than other sitesπŸ™‚ only stick to english leagues myself.

my predictions this week are::
    ...[text shortened]... uthampton
    bradford
    dag & red😡

£10 on the accumaltor should work out a nice little return😡
    chelsea at 1/2 against a potentially top 4 side after playing in milan on wed? terrible odds.
  14. Standard membermr carlsberg
    probally the best
    Moves
    26 Feb '10 13:22

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

15. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    26 Feb '10 13:24
    you know i don't like doing german football but schalka 04 are looking pretty nice at evens at home to dortmund after getting beat at worlfsburg...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree