1. Joined
    17 Feb '07
    Moves
    34496
    04 Aug '09 12:25
    A place to post your thoughts on the (once) mighty Nottingham Forest. Predictions, reactions and opinions welcome. No sheep ;-)
  2. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Joined
    11 Jun '04
    Moves
    113904
    04 Aug '09 12:481 edit
    Originally posted by Forest Till I Die
    A place to post your thoughts on the (once) mighty Nottingham Forest. Predictions, reactions and opinions welcome. No sheep ;-)
    Should say the once again Mighty Nottingham forest.
    Promotionis a huge possibility...
    they should go a few rounds into the 2 cups this season.

    excellent buys for this level of football and still seeking a left back so the recruitment drive is not over yet.
  3. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Joined
    11 Jun '04
    Moves
    113904
    05 Aug '09 11:06
    Rumour has it Megson is planning on offloading S_hittu from bolton, and it just so happens that Davies is on the prowl for a back as we are still a little light on in the backs for depth.
    do you think after the already big off season spending spree that Forest would dish out another 2 mil to place S_hittu in the backs.

    Cant believe RHP deem this blokes real name as inapropriate
  4. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Joined
    11 Jun '04
    Moves
    113904
    08 Aug '09 00:45
    Bring on Reading

    I predict Forest 2-0 Reading

    even without Moussi, Perch and Bennett
  5. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Joined
    11 Jun '04
    Moves
    113904
    08 Aug '09 16:59
    Originally posted by barstudd
    [b]Bring on Reading

    I predict Forest 2-0 Reading

    even without Moussi, Perch and Bennett[/b]
    got half the score right
  6. Joined
    17 Feb '07
    Moves
    34496
    09 Aug '09 10:05
    Haha I went for a hopeful 2-0 too. Not a bad start though, tough first home game to come against WBA.

    The unbeaten run continues ....
  7. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Joined
    11 Jun '04
    Moves
    113904
    10 Aug '09 11:07
    Originally posted by Forest Till I Die
    Haha I went for a hopeful 2-0 too. Not a bad start though, tough first home game to come against WBA.

    The unbeaten run continues ....
    I am sure they are capable of getting the points against WBA at home.

    But we have a cup match next to contend with against Bradford
  8. Joined
    17 Feb '07
    Moves
    34496
    10 Aug '09 17:47
    Chambers is appealing against the red though I don't think it was caught on camera so it is unlikely he will succeed.
  9. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Joined
    11 Jun '04
    Moves
    113904
    12 Aug '09 02:02
    Originally posted by Forest Till I Die
    Chambers is appealing against the red though I don't think it was caught on camera so it is unlikely he will succeed.
    Test of depth for the team, with Wilson also on the climbing injury list they will be tested in the backs.
  10. Joined
    17 Feb '07
    Moves
    34496
    17 Aug '09 12:42
    Lost 1-0 to West Brom :-(

    Game evenly matched according to the press. A missed penalty for us and a fluke goal for them, ouch.
  11. Standard memberbarstudd
    dinky-di Aussie
    Australia
    Joined
    11 Jun '04
    Moves
    113904
    18 Aug '09 01:50
    Originally posted by Forest Till I Die
    Lost 1-0 to West Brom :-(

    Game evenly matched according to the press. A missed penalty for us and a fluke goal for them, ouch.
    Just seems History keeps repeating itself.

    question now they lost the home game to one of the favorites for the title is can we get 3 points against them away from home?
Back to Top