1. weedhopper
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 15:36
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Ok, fair enough. I do admit, as a guy who cheers for all losers (Jays, Bills, Leafs) that at this point in my life, I'd do anything to cheer for even a division winner. 😛
    Though I'm a Tigers fan, I'm glad to see the Twins win the division. Anything to keep the White Sox and that loud-mouthed Guillen off my television!
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    28 Sep '10 15:41
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    The Bills certainly think so--I noticed that they have retired only one jersey number in their history, and it's NOT OJ Simpson's; it's Jim Kelly's.
    Ha ha! While it's true only the #12 is retired, the Bills have also "unofficially retired" 32 (OJ), 34 (Thurman) and 78 (B. Smith).

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills formally retire 34 and 78 in the next couple years.
  3. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    29 Sep '10 17:35
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Ha ha! While it's true only the #12 is retired, the Bills have also "unofficially retired" 32 (OJ), 34 (Thurman) and 78 (B. Smith).

I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills formally retire 34 and 78 in the next couple years.
    Did they also retire the name Ralph??? 😕

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree