26 Sep '08 03:49
    Bring out the broom. Take a hike Mighty Whities...The sweat sox are toast
  2. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    26 Sep '08 16:32
    Originally posted by badmoon
    Bring out the broom. Take a hike Mighty Whities...The sweat sox are toast
    There's room in the playoffs for only one Chicago team, so bring it home down the stretch, Minnesota.
  3. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    26 Sep '08 20:46
    woot woot. Go twins. Co worker of mine was at the game last night. He said the celbrations outside on the street were just short of what you would expect if we had won the world series!
  4. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    27 Sep '08 19:49
    Originally posted by MrHand
    woot woot. Go twins. Co worker of mine was at the game last night. He said the celbrations outside on the street were just short of what you would expect if we had won the world series!
    I lived in St Paul for 30 some years. East sider around Frog Town and Payne/Arcade. Some time in North St Paul as a kid.
  5. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    27 Sep '08 21:20
    I lived in St Paul for 30 some years. East sider around Frog Town and Payne/Arcade. Some time in North St Paul as a kid.
    I grew up in the Midway area near Fairview & Marshall. Lived in Shoreview/Roseville for a while too growing up. Now I live in the East Side...not too far from Dayton's Bluff / Johnson Pkway.
  6. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    01 Oct '08 02:31
    Over, yes. But the twins won the season series. But the game in home team is decided by a freaking coin flip. What a bunch of bs. Go Tampa. Bean every White Sox player in the head. Put them all in the hospital...if they live...I couldn't care less.
  7. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    01 Oct '08 04:15
    Well, the silver lining is that the twins over achieved wildly. The bummer is that we choked in the home stretch. Well, at least the vikes...erm...never mind. Go gophers.
  8. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    02 Oct '08 00:45
    Originally posted by MrHand
    Well, the silver lining is that the twins over achieved wildly. The bummer is that we choked in the home stretch. Well, at least the vikes...erm...never mind. Go gophers.
    I'm getting over it. The Gophers will do us proud. Looking forward to Tubby and the basketball team and, of course, the hockey team will excel.
  9. St. Paul, Minnesota
    Moves
    02 Oct '08 15:55
    I'm getting over it. The Gophers will do us proud. Looking forward to Tubby and the basketball team and, of course, the hockey team will excel.
    I was half expecting it. Besides...without any homerun hitters, we were destine to fizzle in the playoffs anyway.

I'm looking forward to Gopher Basketball too. Got my tubby towel from last year 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree