1. Joined
    15 Nov '15
    Moves
    01 Jul '19 23:07
    If you guy's haven't heard yet Angel's pitcher Tyler skaggs was found passed away at around 2pm central time today, he was 27 they are not suspecting foul play or suicide. Game postponed between angels and rangers. This sounds like in 2002 when cardinals pitcher Daryl kyle was found passed away right before facing Cubs he passed from total artery blockage. Very sad news and still making 3 games go tonight but please pray for family
  2. Standard memberPatzering
    is getting old...
    Moves
    04 Jul '19 04:57
    How are the Blue Jays doing?
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jul '19 12:11
    @patzering said
    How are the Blue Jays doing?
    33 wins 55 loses I believe so far.

-VR
  4. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    05 Jul '19 12:35
    @texasnurse said
    If you guy's haven't heard yet Angel's pitcher Tyler skaggs was found passed away at around 2pm central time today, he was 27 they are not suspecting foul play or suicide. Game postponed between angels and rangers. This sounds like in 2002 when cardinals pitcher Daryl kyle was found passed away right before facing Cubs he passed from total artery blockage. Very sad news and still making 3 games go tonight but please pray for family
    Have they released a "cause of death" report yet?

It is always sad to see the young passing before their time.
    I'm not sure why, most certainly coincidental, but 27 seems to be the historically frequent age for celebrity deaths.
  5. Joined
    15 Nov '15
    Moves
    07 Jul '19 01:12
    @WOLFE63

No cause of death confirmed someone said opiod overdose but havent heard that rumor since so still unknown.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree