1. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    07 Aug '20 14:55
    They're apparently set to fight in September:

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/mike-tyson-vs-roy-jones-jr-fight-card-rules-ppv-price-date-and-things-to-know-for-the-exhibition-match/

I think Jones will destroy Tyson. People think Mike is the same guy from late 80's/early 90's. He's 54 compared to Jones' 51, and Roy has been consistently fighting the last few years, with his last fight in being 2018, Tyson's last being in 2006.

If this is a real fight where both are trying to knock each other out, Roy should win this easily.
  2. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 07:181 edit
    @vivify said

https://www.cbssports.com/boxing/news/mike-tyson-vs-roy-jones-jr-fight-card-rules-ppv-price-date-and-things-to-know-for-the-exhibition-match/

I think Jones will destroy Tyson. People think Mike is the same guy from late 80's/early 90's. He's 54 compared to Jones' 51, and Roy has been consistently fighting the last few yea ...[text shortened]...
    If this is a real fight where both are trying to knock each other out, Roy should win this easily.
    Nah Tyson will crush that little fellow. There are weight classes for a reason.

EDIT - Now that I look at their stats they are closer to being the same size than I thought.
  3. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 17:37
    @vivify said

I think Jones will destroy Tyson. People think Mike is the same guy from late 80's/early 90's. He's 54 compared to Jones' 51, and Roy has been consistently fighting the last few yea ...[text shortened]...
    I don't know of anyone who would seriously think that Tyson is the same guy he was decades ago
    a single punch from either could end the fight
    I look for a lot of clinching and resting
    heaving breathing and a TKO
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Aug '20 19:14
    @lemondrop said
    I don't know of anyone who would seriously think that Tyson is the same guy he was decades ago
    a single punch from either could end the fight
    I look for a lot of clinching and resting
    heaving breathing and a TKO
    Your right.
    Two men in their 50s swinging at each other.
    Either a lucky punch or stamina will decide it.
  5. Joined
    07 Aug '20
    Moves
    31 Aug '20 10:03
    Tyson is 50yo but still strong and skilled.
    I think he is the winner in this fight!
  6. Standard membere4e5f4d5
    Falkbeer
    Moves
    02 Sep '20 13:58
    Tyson gasses out and loses in round 3. TKO.
  7. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    04 Sep '20 13:06
    @vivify said
    They're apparently set to fight in September
    I don't why I said September. The fight is in November.
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    05 Sep '20 23:09
    @vivify said
    I don't why I said September. The fight is in November.
    It was postponed, original date was September.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree