1. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    27 Aug '08 22:29
    I had a GOOD idea to decide who the true olympic champion is - why not build a massive cage and put all the athletes in it and only allow one person to leave.

Better yet, why not leave them in there to breed and then in a few decades we would have a super race.
  2. Standard memberAiko
    Nearing 250000...!
    Moves
    28 Aug '08 01:54
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex
    I had a GOOD idea to decide who the true olympic champion is - why not build a massive cage and put all the athletes in it and only allow one person to leave.

Better yet, why not leave them in there to breed and then in a few decades we would have a super race.
    Multiplying or slaying someone to death does not seem very olympiclike to me. I don't think those will be good criterias.

But you are thinking outside the box. That is good!
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    28 Aug '08 10:37
    Originally posted by Aiko
    Multiplying or slaying someone to death does not seem very olympiclike to me. I don't think those will be good criterias.

But you are thinking outside the box. That is good!
    No, he was thinking inside the box, remember, that's where he wants the atheletes🙂
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Aug '08 13:42
    Originally posted by Tyrannosauruschex

I think the outcome of the competition would greatly depend on where you put the cage. For example, if the cage was placed in the middle of the ocean a swimmer might do better, but if it was on a tree hanging off a cliff gymnastic skills might be useful. I think there are many other variables that ought to be discussed. It is an important issue and I would gladly welcome the suggestions of anyone with better insights or experience in caging people.
  5. I pity the fool!
    Moves
    02 Sep '08 21:36
    Perhaps some sort of prison guard might offer some insight.
    I guess equipment would be another factor - for example an olympic sprinter woulndt have much of a chance against an olympic shooter.
    It would be interesting to see who came out on top if the field competitors had a duel of hammer, discuss, javelin and shot putt with 10 paces each before throwing.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree