1. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 19:42
    It's worth pointing out that there are more USA soccer fans at the World Cup than from any other country outside Africa.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 19:487 edits
    Originally posted by runninfiend
    I don't know for sure, but I'd say probably on the level of some of the lesser European countries?

As for Robbie, MLS, may not be the Barclays, but your post is ridiculous.

Attendance ranges from 9,800 to 31,000, an average of around 15,000. That really isn't bad considering that soccer isn't even in our top four sports in terms of exposure:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/stats/attendance?league=usa.1&year=2009&cc=5901
    whether its ridiculous or not is neither here nor there, many of the teams in the English premiership have relatively small crowds as well. Junior football refers not to children, but to amateur and semi professional, like you knew that. A foot in mouth episode i guess. My post was speculative and never intended to be a definitive text, you could have used discernment and deduced this from the text, the phrase, 'i guess', should have at least penetrated the nether regions rather than reverberating off the side of your head into the stratosphere. My friends have been bitchin about our American cousins, mainly due to perceived arrogance, i have up to this point dismissed it, please dont spoil it for me.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 20:49
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    It's worth pointing out that there are more USA soccer fans at the World Cup than from any other country outside Africa.
    jumbing on the bandwagan from the confederations cup?

as for 'magor league soccer' the matches are easy on the eye for the most part, not sure where they would fit into the european ladder of football but they're not terrible.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    23 Jun '10 20:52
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    lol

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree