Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

  1. Standard member Red Night
    RHP Prophet
    11 Jun '10 03:01
    I guarantee it
  2. Subscriber Very Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    11 Jun '10 03:47
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I guarantee it
    Are you saying it is fixed and in the bag?
  3. 11 Jun '10 18:59
    I don't watch baseball and I still don't care about Soccer.
  4. 11 Jun '10 20:36
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I guarantee it
    You no nothing about football !!!
  5. Standard member avalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    11 Jun '10 20:39
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I guarantee it
    Or our money back?
  6. 11 Jun '10 20:49
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Or our money back?
  7. Standard member Mctayto
    Highlander
    11 Jun '10 21:23
    I simply hope that it is USA 10 england 0
  8. 11 Jun '10 23:45 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by Red Night
    I guarantee it
    Just because Becks and his preposterous bint of a wife have lived in LA for a few years, does not give you the all clear to make retarded comments like this.
  9. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Happy Chappie
    12 Jun '10 01:44
    1-1 .
  10. 12 Jun '10 02:42
    USA 2 Eng 1. USA will tap into the mojo gained while playing Brazil last summer in RSA!
  11. 12 Jun '10 12:14 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    USA 2 Eng 1. USA will tap into the mojo gained while playing Brazil last summer in RSA!
    England 5 USA 1 ..Rooney hat trick !!
  12. 12 Jun '10 14:56
    Originally posted by phil3000
    England 5 USA 1 ..Rooney hat trick !!
    In your dreams! You wish England could play that well against their own grandmothers! No way. If England wins it will be close, but never 5-1. Rooney does not have enough support for two let alone a hat trick!
  13. Standard member orion25
    Art is hard
    12 Jun '10 16:08
    If USA are willing to create an upset they will have to remain (very) tight at the back, and achieve a goal on the counter. 1-0 is pretty much the only chance for them, if they concede there will be nothing for them (maybe a draw if they are lucky, but I don't expect it). My prediction: 2-0 for England. My hope: a win by the USA, they don't deserve it, but England do...
  14. 12 Jun '10 16:48 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by orion25
    If USA are willing to create an upset they will have to remain (very) tight at the back, and achieve a goal on the counter. 1-0 is pretty much the only chance for them, if they concede there will be nothing for them (maybe a draw if they are lucky, but I don't expect it). My prediction: 2-0 for England. My hope: a win by the USA, they don't deserve it, but England do...
    Never forget eight USA players play on EPL teams. Thus they know the blokes well. England can't even decide who to play on goal. England is a team in disarray. Captain banging teammates' girlfriends, wives, boyfriends and possibly children and grandmothers. The only chemistry England have is spermicidal ointment!
  15. 12 Jun '10 17:19
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Never forget eight USA players play on EPL teams. Thus they know the blokes well. England can't even decide who to play on goal. England is a team in disarray. Captain banging teammates' girlfriends, wives, boyfriends and possibly children and grandmothers. The only chemistry England have is spermicidal ointment!
    You are about to meet your "little big horn "