1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    16 Sep '12 13:11
    Originally posted by 64squaresofpain
    his hat-trick at southampton was a great way to settle him into the club, and perhaps their "attack mentality" can be revitalized... which is needed after the defeat vs everton.

I'm no United fan... but I support anything that cripples arsenal, just for the hilarity that ensues... poor Wenger lol
    Very funny! I have no dog in the race being a Yank and all, but I certainly like teams doing better. As long as we get a fantastic finish like last year's the fandom on this side of the pond will be hugely entertained! I have always thought of myself as a Chelsea fan more than other teams, but I also love the little guys like Wigan. Their coach is amongst the best and transplanted to a big team he might work wonders. Best league in the world although I also enjoy Serie A.
  2. In your face
    Moves
    21 Sep '12 18:41
    £25 scmillion on an out and out striker and Fergie has him taking corners and not stepping up to take penalties? What is going on?
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '12 18:53
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    £25 scmillion on an out and out striker and Fergie has him taking corners and not stepping up to take penalties? What is going on?
    Toying with the opposition... wait until we play chelsea and chity.
  4. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '12 16:15
    😀
  5. In your face
    Moves
    23 Sep '12 16:551 edit
    Originally posted by Trev33
    😀
    Bloody hell. They're playing worse and worse. The performance against Gala was bad enough but that was a shower of turd today. Midfield is terrible and just can't seem to keep hold of the ball. The only players playing well seem to be Lindegard and De Gea. Ooooh and Scholes.
  6. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    23 Sep '12 20:13
    Originally posted by Sicilian Sausage
    Bloody hell. They're playing worse and worse. The performance against Gala was bad enough but that was a shower of turd today. Midfield is terrible and just can't seem to keep hold of the ball. The only players playing well seem to be Lindegard and De Gea. Ooooh and Scholes.
    At this stage of the season as long as they're winning i don't care. Was up to see the end of the first half but fall asleep during halftime, they did look crap in the first half though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree