1. Account suspended
    Moves
    18 Jun '17 18:53
    Now, after 2 incomlete games on Confederation Cup, and after to first admitted and then quickly denied goals, I must say that I prefer old corrupted plagued-by-human-errors system.

Soccer must not be changed. It's a game on the grass, from Middle Age, old fashioned mob game in the hands of mafia and laundry chains.

No sense at all in engaging supreme high tech in such atavistic competition.
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    23 Jun '17 03:43
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    Now, after 2 incomlete games on Confederation Cup, and after to first admitted and then quickly denied goals, I must say that I prefer old corrupted plagued-by-human-errors system.

Soccer must not be changed. It's a game on the grass, from Middle Age, old fashioned mob game in the hands of mafia and laundry chains.

I agree. I think it must be amateur as well. Sports took a nosedive when it became a profitable commodity.
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    24 Jun '17 17:52
    Originally posted by vandervelde

Rugby has it, tennis has it, cricket has it, American football has it... football should have it as well. Anything which removes human error is a good thing, people are stupid.
  4. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    25 Jun '17 07:19
    Originally posted by Trev33
    Rugby has it, tennis has it, cricket has it, American football has it... football should have it as well. Anything which removes human error is a good thing, people are stupid.
    Going by the trial in the federations cup and people using it are the most stupid
    I am against the idea. Like to use the excuse "we were robbed" which sometimes is true
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 22:30
    Originally posted by @vandervelde

If your strike bounced over the goaline then spun back into play, would you say the same thing?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 22:311 edit
    Originally posted by @trev33
    Especially with such low scores
  7. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    23 Jul '17 22:43
    Hi Karoly

Is all relative. You saying a goal is worth more than, in a Test, getting Steve Smith for 0 on a review?

Soccer tried it on the recent Summer competition on ALL decisions, and was a mess
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    24 Jul '17 22:50
    Originally posted by @blood-on-the-tracks
    Hi Karoly

Is all relative. You saying a goal is worth more than, in a Test, getting Steve Smith for 0 on a review?

Soccer tried it on the recent Summer competition on ALL decisions, and was a mess
    A goal is worth more than Smith getting a duck.
    However the review system in cricket in quite contraversial as well.

At the end you gotta work out - statistically - which is fairer.
    And since pay tv has robbed us of the EPL , and most other high quality football matches I'm in no position to judge.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree