1. Standard memberkingshill
    Mr Ring Rusty
    Wales
    Moves
    27 Feb '12 02:42
    Wales should be in with a shout of the 6 Nations after a very close game against England. Wales were marginally better but I would not have begrudged England a Draw. I think England used up all of their luck in the 2 previous games.

Realistically France are still favourites unless Wales can up their game but it would be nice for revenge after the World Cup semi Final!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    27 Feb '12 09:39
    Originally posted by kingshill
    Wales should be in with a shout of the 6 Nations after a very close game against England. Wales were marginally better but I would not have begrudged England a Draw. I think England used up all of their luck in the 2 previous games.

Realistically France are still favourites unless Wales can up their game but it would be nice for revenge after the World Cup semi Final!
    We should have beaten France on Sunday, the first half hour the didn't know what had hit them.
  3. Joined
    18 Jan '07
    Moves
    28 Feb '12 21:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    We should have beaten France on Sunday, the first half hour the didn't know what had hit them.
    Snigger.

The only team Scotland can hope to beat is the Dutch. You'd have trouble fighting off the Belgians! 😛

Richard
  4. Joined
    15 Jun '06
    Moves
    29 Feb '12 02:37
    USA! USA! USA!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Feb '12 09:281 edit
    Originally posted by Shallow Blue
    Snigger.

The only team Scotland can hope to beat is the Dutch. You'd have trouble fighting off the Belgians! 😛

Richard
    You will pay for that shallow Blue, by the edge of the claymore, we are awesome and
    we shall only get better.
  6. Standard memberkingshill
    Mr Ring Rusty
    Wales
    Moves
    29 Feb '12 21:34
    Scotland have a good set of forwards. Pity the backs bottled it. There are some good individuals in the backs and I like the full-back who came on as a winger against Wales. I like the new young no 10 but it's a pity that he can't tackle. With him playing teams will just run the 10 12 channel

Scotland with a bit of luck and better backs could have been 3 out of 3.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    17 Mar '12 20:39
    Originally posted by kingshill
    Scotland have a good set of forwards. Pity the backs bottled it. There are some good individuals in the backs and I like the full-back who came on as a winger against Wales. I like the new young no 10 but it's a pity that he can't tackle. With him playing teams will just run the 10 12 channel

Scotland with a bit of luck and better backs could have been 3 out of 3.
    congratulations to the Welsh, game against France was an awesome game to watch!
  8. Standard memberkingshill
    Mr Ring Rusty
    Wales
    Moves
    18 Mar '12 04:39
    congratulations to the Welsh, game against France was an awesome game to watch!
    Not the performance that I'd hoped for but a good result for a very young team. They should do well over the next few years if they remain fit. They only problem I can see if a one dimensional team line England get the upper hand and scrummage them to death or they end up playing 14 against 16 as they did in the world cup semi final

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree