1. USA
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 20:04
    Patriots: 38 Bills: 7

Patriots keep on rolling! How did your team do?
  2. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 21:05
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Patriots: 38 Bills: 7

Patriots keep on rolling! How did your team do?
    31-24 the pack keep on rolein!!!!

3-0
  3. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 21:16
    😳
  4. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    23 Sep '07 22:30
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    31-24 the pack keep on rolein!!!!

3-0
    Go packers!!! 3-0. The past few years the pack have started horribly and came on strong at the end of the year. This year, their just gonna kick a$$ all year long.
  5. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 00:39
    Seattle had a tough game against the Bengals. Matt Hasselbeck played great. 3 TD's and 2 picks (neither INT was his fault). The D played pretty well against an outstanding Bengals passing Off. Ocho Cinco and Houshmandzadeh are an incredible tandem. Palmer was eating us alive for a while until our D started catching his passes.

In the end, Seattle's D held just enough. With a fortunate call from the ref (offset a missed call that gave Cinncy it's first TD) and a botched kickoff by the Bengals, we had a chance with two minutes to go. With a minute left Hass threw a beautiful long out to Burleson for the TD. Our special teams (which outplayed their Bengal counterparts all day) sealed it for us with a forced fumble and recovery.

I'd like to see our pass rush get through these O-lines better. Our rushing game needs to get rolling earlier too. Alexander had 100+ yards but it still takes him til the 4th quarter to get going.
  6. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 01:00
    Cleveland 24 Oakland 26 🙁
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 01:08
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Cleveland 24 Oakland 26 🙁
    How did the Browns possibly put up over half a hundred on Cinncy last week? The Bengals D looked okay at Qwest Field today.
  8. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 01:40
    Originally posted by telerion
    Seattle had a tough game against the Bengals. Matt Hasselbeck played great. 3 TD's and 2 picks (neither INT was his fault). The D played pretty well against an outstanding Bengals passing Off. Ocho Cinco and Houshmandzadeh are an incredible tandem. Palmer was eating us alive for a while until our D started catching his passes.

In the end, Seattle's ...[text shortened]... lier too. Alexander had 100+ yards but it still takes him til the 4th quarter to get going.
    Exciting game, that was.

2-1
    2-1
    1-2
    0-3

Not looking too good.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 01:49
    Originally posted by telerion
    How did the Browns possibly put up over half a hundred on Cinncy last week? The Bengals D looked okay at Qwest Field today.
    So be honest, were you sweating bullets?

The Bengals defense is most vulnerable to a good running attack and it appears that Seattle is lacking this. Also, at the end of the day when the game is on the line it is a safe bet that the Bungals D will give up the game.
  10. USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 02:01
    Philly: 56 Detriot: 21

Blowout....
  11. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 02:09
    Originally posted by whodey

The Bengals defense is most vulnerable to a good running attack and it appears that Seattle is lacking this. Also, at the end of the day when the game is on the line it is a safe bet that the Bungals D will give up the game.
    I think our running will improve some with when Alexander's wrist heals up, but we definitely need to get our run blocking up another notch.

Mo Morris (our quicker and very qualified back up) has been injured. Our run off works better when we can switch between Alexander and Morris.

Anyway, to be honest, yes, I was definitely sweating bullets especially after we blew the all but sealed win in the final moments in Pheonix last weeks. I know how much it sucks to lose a game in the closing minutes. Better luck next week. You guys have a much better team than 1-2. If you could get your run off up some too that would help. You guys remind me of a better arizona cards offense.
  12. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 04:16
    Originally posted by whodey

I saw sweating a bit there, but I still have confidence in Hassleback to win the game in the last 2 minutes if we have the ball... even with what happened last week at Arizona. I think both Ds play real well against the run. Ours I think was a bit better against the run, but palmer/johnson/tj are a great trio they put up good numbers.

Too bad for teh Rams.. but if they dont figure it out soon(read: next week) they are done this year.
  13. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 06:56
    Dallas Cowboys are now 3-0

Cowboys 34 Bears 10 as Solder Stadium

Tony Romo is for real!
  14. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 13:06
    Go Pats!

The Colts looked very good (again) against the Texans. Peyton & Co. confidently went about their business, and despite the fact they only held a 6 point lead at the end with the Texans in possession, it never looked like the game was in doubt.

LaDanian Tomlinson's immaturity is being revealed, from calling the Patriots classless and saying if Belichick was coach of the Pro Bowl he wouldn't show up, to this week's sideline whining and complaining with Rivers and then his pouting on the podium during his post-game interview. LT just needs to be given some perspective, and a better coaching staff should be able to do this. The Chargers clearly have had very little respect for their opponents this year because it shouldn't be surprising they have had tough games against Chicago (great defense), the Patriots (great team period) and the Packers (another young great defensive team AND playing at Lambeau field). LT needs to just relaxand play, because the chargers will definitely make the playoffs at the end (where they will meet a grisly demise at the hands of either the Pats or the Colts hee hee!)

Madden said that Romo reminded him of Favre a bit, and I noticed it too. There's something in the way that Romo physically plays that makes me think of Favre -- his rhythm or timing or the way he sets his feet or the way he throws or how he finishes up or how he slings his passes or something. I think you're right: Romo is for real, and the Cowboys will be representing the NFC in the Super Bowl.

I hate the Jets. Just wanted to say that.
  15. USA
    Moves
    24 Sep '07 13:22
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat

I hate the Jets. Just wanted to say that.
    Amen brotha, amen.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree