1. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    26 Sep '07 20:172 edits
    Originally posted by Leaadas
    Uh... not sure why you say Rex wasnt the total problem, cause I cant think of another part of the Bears team that was.

Solid running game, amazing defense, amazing special teams.... now if they only had a QB that didnt throw INTs every other possesion and managed to keep his offense on the field for longer than 3 plays so the defense could get some rest they would be a good solid team.
    Maybe I was just trying to be kind. The reason I said it though, is because they don't exactly have the greatest backups at that position either. BG has been around the league you know. Pretty much just a Journeyman. The team didn't bring in any solid backups in my opinion. The GM has to take some of the fault here. And it has been mentioned that their receivers have at times ran their routes wrong, which is one of the reasons they have had so many interceptions. Rex may do better somewhere else but not with the Bears. It will be interesting to see if Brian does better. If he does, then good for the Bears. BG may do worse, but I admit it would be hard.

When I use the word Backup, in this case the backup needed to be a Starter, because Rex is nothing but a backup IMO and that isn't really his fault they were using him as a Starter. Having said all that, I don't disagree with what you said.
  2. Standard memberusmc7257
    semper fi
    Moves
    26 Sep '07 22:43
    Originally posted by Leaadas
    Uh... not sure why you say Rex wasnt the total problem, cause I cant think of another part of the Bears team that was.

Solid running game, amazing defense, amazing special teams.... now if they only had a QB that didnt throw INTs every other possesion and managed to keep his offense on the field for longer than 3 plays so the defense could get some rest they would be a good solid team.
    The Bears no longer have a solid running game. They simply got rid of the wrong back. Benson is nothing but a bum. Thomas Jones was way better.
  3. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    27 Sep '07 06:09
    Originally posted by usmc7257
    The Bears no longer have a solid running game. They simply got rid of the wrong back. Benson is nothing but a bum. Thomas Jones was way better.
    I think you would find the running game to be a bit more solid if you had a QB that could complete passes
  4. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    27 Sep '07 23:51
    Originally posted by zebano
    If there is one game that the Vikes will win despite their miserable coaching, it's this one. At least, I have to believe so.

Bring back Mike Tice!!

Oh yeah, and did you hear Winfield called your boy Driver out.
    the Pack are rolling though 3-0 and they will win you watch!!!!
  5. Joined
    07 Jul '06
    Moves
    28 Sep '07 00:35
    Panthers are going down this year.

Bucs-27
    Panthers-13

Makes us top of our division Whooaa😲
  6. USA
    Moves
    28 Sep '07 04:11
    Patriots vs Bengals? I don't really know, high powered offenses, but the Pats have the edge on defense,with Thomas, Colvin, Wilfork, Green etc.
  7. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    29 Sep '07 16:58
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Patriots vs Bengals? I don't really know, high powered offenses, but the Pats have the edge on defense,with Thomas, Colvin, Wilfork, Green etc.
    the pats will win easly!!!
  8. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    29 Sep '07 19:14
    I think this might be a close game. Bengals are home after two weeks on the road for a nationally televised Monday Night Football game and their fans will really be behind them. I don't see anything stopping the Pats from scoring in the 30's, but I think the Bengals might score in the 30's as well. The strength of the Pats defense is being able to stop the run; a pass-dominant team always gives the Pats the most trouble. Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson and Whatshisnamemanzadah can light up the board at any time. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals win this one, but I think the Patriots are a much better team.

Patriots 38
    Bengals 35

My bonus prediction this week: All undefeated teams will stay undefeated! Pittsburgh over Arizona, Green Bay over Minnesota, Indianapolis over Denver, Dallas over St.Louis, and New England over Cincinnati.
  9. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    29 Sep '07 20:11
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    I think this might be a close game. Bengals are home after two weeks on the road for a nationally televised Monday Night Football game and their fans will really be behind them. I don't see anything stopping the Pats from scoring in the 30's, but I think the Bengals might score in the 30's as well. The strength of the Pats defense is being able to stop th ...[text shortened]... Minnesota, Indianapolis over Denver, Dallas over St.Louis, and New England over Cincinnati.
    I agree with that!!!
  10. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    29 Sep '07 22:25
    My bonus prediction this week: All undefeated teams will stay undefeated! Pittsburgh over Arizona, Green Bay over Minnesota, Indianapolis over Denver, Dallas over St.Louis, and New England over Cincinnati.
    You're underrating the teams opposing the undefreateds.

Arizona can win against Pittsburgh if they manage to establish a solid pass defense (Hines Ward is out😉 and if they can click their pass attack - remember last week vs Baltimore.

GB and Minnesota is not an easy pick of course. If it is at Minnesota, the Vikings are favorites.

Indy will win if at home - if away, it will be tougher, but still the same result.

Dallas vs St. Louis - Dallas is the heavy favorite but don't count the Rams out. They have relatively few problems, except injuries! IF they can establish a pass attack, they will have some hope - that is, if they can limit the Cowboy's offense. But if Dallas doesn't overlook STL common sense tells you the victors.

NE over Cincinnati; NE will win it. Unless Cincinnati steps up on defense, this should be a no-brainer.
  11. USA
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 02:34
    I think this might be a close game. Bengals are home after two weeks on the road for a nationally televised Monday Night Football game and their fans will really be behind them. I don't see anything stopping the Pats from scoring in the 30's, but I think the Bengals might score in the 30's as well. The strength of the Pats defense is being able to stop th ...[text shortened]... Minnesota, Indianapolis over Denver, Dallas over St.Louis, and New England over Cincinnati.
    good deduction!
  12. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 02:49
    Baltimore 20 Cleveland 3 :'(
  13. Under Cover
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 05:02
    Here's a prediction. The Pats go 8-0 before they face their first real challenge in the form of the Colts. They lock up their division by week 11, and sweep the playoffs. No, I'm not kidding with this prediction.
  14. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 14:17
    good deduction!
    *crosses fingers*
  15. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 14:18
    Originally posted by Maxwell Smart
    Here's a prediction. The Pats go 8-0 before they face their first real challenge in the form of the Colts. They lock up their division by week 11, and sweep the playoffs. No, I'm not kidding with this prediction.
    That's a bold prediction, but I like the way you think 🙂

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree