1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 14:26
    I predict one of the Hardest fought games for the Patriots this Monday. Hope I am wrong.

P-
  2. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 14:35
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I predict one of the Hardest fought games for the Patriots this Monday. Hope I am wrong.

P-
    I think you're right. It's white knuckles for Pats fans.
  3. Standard memberDutch Defense
    Stealer of Souls
    Account suspended
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 21:431 edit
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Baltimore 20 Cleveland 3 :'(
    Baltimore 13 Cleveland 27!!!! 😀
  4. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 23:32
    Originally posted by torch71
    Panthers are going down this year.

Bucs-27
    Panthers-13

Makes us top of our division Whooaa😲
    Bucs continued to roll. Good call.
  5. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 23:36
    Originally posted by Dutch Defense
    Baltimore 13 Cleveland 27!!!! 😀
    A good win by the Browns. I seem to recall not too long ago another team that Romeo Crennel was a coach on that went with an unknown quarterback early in the season and found their way into the Super Bowl 🙂
  6. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 23:36
    :'(
  7. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 23:43
    Originally posted by Ramned
    You're underrating the teams opposing the undefreateds.

Arizona can win against Pittsburgh if they manage to establish a solid pass defense (Hines Ward is out😉 and if they can click their pass attack - remember last week vs Baltimore.

GB and Minnesota is not an easy pick of course. If it is at Minnesota, the Vikings are favorites.

Indy will win if a ...[text shortened]... cinnati; NE will win it. Unless Cincinnati steps up on defense, this should be a no-brainer.
    Arizona surprised me against Pittsburgh. Two weeks in a row the Cardinals sat Matt Leinart late in favor of this mystery QB named Kurt Warner (name sounds familiar though). You had good respect for the Cards. Nice call.

Sorry about your Rams. Lost the game pretty hard and also lost Isaac Bruce to hamstring (and two other guys I heard). It's going to be a very rough season on your team. Oh hey, I think I remember who Kurt Warner is... isn't he the running back for the Seahawks from the 80's? 🙂
  8. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    30 Sep '07 23:57
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Arizona surprised me against Pittsburgh. Two weeks in a row the Cardinals sat Matt Leinart late in favor of this mystery QB named Kurt Warner (name sounds familiar though). You had good respect for the Cards. Nice call.

Sorry about your Rams. Lost the game pretty hard and also lost Isaac Bruce to hamstring (and two other guys I heard). It's going to b ...[text shortened]... I remember who Kurt Warner is... isn't he the running back for the Seahawks from the 80's? 🙂
    hahahhaha nice joke 😛

My Seahawks showed the Niners who is still tops in the NFC west. That was a sound beating they put on the Niners today.
  9. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 00:12
    Originally posted by Leaadas
    hahahhaha nice joke 😛

My Seahawks showed the Niners who is still tops in the NFC west. That was a sound beating they put on the Niners today.
    Hey Leaadas, your Seahawks are looking good. Division winners for sure, eh?
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 01:25
    Originally posted by Ramned
    :'(
    Good GOD@!

P-
  11. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    01 Oct '07 06:21
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    Hey Leaadas, your Seahawks are looking good. Division winners for sure, eh?
    The way things are looking right now yes for sure. However there are still 12 games left in the season. Lets see if we can continue to play this way. Our D was ridiculous, but their O line helped just a little bit.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree