1. USA
    Joined
    02 Mar '07
    Moves
    8808
    02 Oct '07 03:55
    How'd your team do? Give us an analysis!
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Nov '05
    Moves
    17944
    02 Oct '07 04:43
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    How'd your team do? Give us an analysis!
    my team won 😀

    i didn't watch it, i haven't watched a game this season

    don't know who they're playing this week

    but they won last week

    they're first of the season

    without their best player

    whos gone for forever maybe

    who is my team?
  3. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    6163
    02 Oct '07 05:08
    Originally posted by trevor33
    my team won 😀

    i didn't watch it, i haven't watched a game this season

    don't know who they're playing this week

    but they won last week

    they're first of the season

    without their best player

    whos gone for forever maybe

    who is my team?
    Green Bay?
  4. Joined
    27 Dec '06
    Moves
    6163
    02 Oct '07 05:09
    Chargers are sucking, I dunno if it is the O-Line, Rivers, or Turner, or all of the above. At least we still got 3/4 of the season left.
  5. Joined
    03 Mar '07
    Moves
    132846
    02 Oct '07 05:25
    Originally posted by MoneyManMike
    Chargers are sucking, I dunno if it is the O-Line, Rivers, or Turner, or all of the above. At least we still got 3/4 of the season left.
    Turner is solely responsible for the last loss by the Chargers. They are winning at the half and then they star to throw the ball instead of giving it to LT? He was given the ball SIX times in the 2nd half.... that isnt how you win won games
  6. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38426
    02 Oct '07 05:51
    You should all be Cowboys fans. You would feel much beter about your team. But the Cowboys are very selective with who they allow to be fans. They refuse all Ea-gals lubbers.
  7. This is embarrasking
    Joined
    17 Nov '05
    Moves
    38426
    02 Oct '07 05:52
    Originally posted by trevor33
    my team won 😀

    i didn't watch it, i haven't watched a game this season

    don't know who they're playing this week

    but they won last week

    they're first of the season

    without their best player

    whos gone for forever maybe

    who is my team?
    Vickless Falcons. Little birds fly away.
  8. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    2416
    02 Oct '07 10:54
    The Pats were awful.
    Their defense allowed the Bengals to score a touchdown in the game.
    And Tom Brady's passing rating dropped from 140 down to 134.
    134? Pathetic!
    Hopefully this poor performance will inspire them to really play well next week against Cleveland.
    🙂
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Joined
    27 Mar '03
    Moves
    17242
    02 Oct '07 12:12
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    The Pats were awful.
    Their defense allowed the Bengals to score a touchdown in the game.
    And Tom Brady's passing rating dropped from 140 down to 134.
    134? Pathetic!
    Hopefully this poor performance will inspire them to really play well next week against Cleveland.
    🙂
    I agree, it was OUTRAGEOUS! Hey Tom, DON'T THROW THE BALL TO THE GUYS ON THE OTHER TEAM, OK?

    It sickens me.

    P-
  10. Under Cover
    Joined
    25 Feb '04
    Moves
    28912
    02 Oct '07 13:26
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I agree, it was OUTRAGEOUS! Hey Tom, DON'T THROW THE BALL TO THE GUYS ON THE OTHER TEAM, OK?

    It sickens me.

    P-
    Not to mention that the defense has now allowed more points (total) than the offense has scored (average per game) 😉
Back to Top