1. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 13:50
    Originally posted by Ramned
    So you call a QB who has played with broken ribs and been sacked 1000 times a loser? You think a team that has been plagued by injuries means it is a loser? Finally, you honestly think that the Rams are the losers - when they have played PURE football rather than trying to circumvent the rules? Ha ha, shame on you.

Rams 70
    Cardinals 3

!!!
    I'm pretty sure Tom Brady has NEVER been sacked... Don't bother giving me real numbers.

P-
  2. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 14:32
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I'm pretty sure Tom Brady has NEVER been sacked... Don't bother giving me real numbers.

P-
    lolz
  3. USA
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 15:42
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    lolz
    Well now we can see who's right and who's wrong TODAY!!!
  4. USA
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 20:30
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Well now we can see who's right and who's wrong TODAY!!!
    Patriots over Brownies- 34-17!!!
  5. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 20:44
    woo-hoo!

🙂
  6. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 21:29
    Pats cheat.
  7. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 21:33
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Pats cheat.
    Tell yourself what you must... Dallas is next on the radar.

Romo is no Tom Brady.

P-
  8. Standard memberGalaxyShield
    Mr. Shield
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 21:57
    The Patriots are Cold War Russia and the rest of the NFL is the US. The only difference is that this time, Russia won't stop pulling the trigger. It appears that there is no Reagan, this year.

Blast you New England and your delicious clams and beans!

Go Pack!
  9. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 22:28
    Tell yourself what you must... Dallas is next on the radar.

Romo is no Tom Brady.

P-
    Your were supposed to yell at me for making cheating accusations. Your no fun anymore. 😉 I have to admit NE got real lucky today. But if NE had been any good it should have been a blow out. Gulp, now Washington beat Detroit 34-3 now that is a blow out. I still say New England is in a weak division. Take a look at what the NFC East is up against compared to the comfortable division New England lives in. It won't be long and Ye Old Patriots fans shall feel the "poire d'anxiété".

I never claimed Romo was Tom Brady. The Jury is still out on Romo. This is only his first full year as a starter and he was an un-drafted free agent, three years after Tom Brady was drafted. Give him time.
  10. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 23:01
    Your were supposed to yell at me for making cheating accusations. Your no fun anymore. 😉 I have to admit NE got real lucky today. But if NE had been any good it should have been a blow out. Gulp, now Washington beat Detroit 34-3 now that is a blow out. I still say New England is in a weak division. Take a look at what the NFC East is up against compar ...[text shortened]... and he was an un-drafted free agent, three years after Tom Brady was drafted. Give him time.
    Actually, I like Romo... Last year I screamed when he blundered that snap set and picked up the ball and started to run. It was in slow motion, and I yelled "Nooooooooooooooo" as they took him out near the 3 yard line.

He was on Jim Rome the other day, and Jim asked him how he gets through the off season after a disaster like that.

Romo said, "If the worst thing that ever happens to me is at a sports event, I'll consider it a good life".

He's class... and I hope he keeps doing well.

BTW... Pats did cheat! Unlike other teams (JETS) no one tattled on them for doing what most every other team does. Pats asked the Jets camera man to move, Jets flat out RATTTTTTED!

P-
  11. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    07 Oct '07 23:47
    Actually, I like Romo... Last year I screamed when he blundered that snap set and picked up the ball and started to run. It was in slow motion, and I yelled "Nooooooooooooooo" as they took him out near the 3 yard line.

He was on Jim Rome the other day, and Jim asked him how he gets through the off season after a disaster like that.

Romo said, "If t ...[text shortened]... other team does. Pats asked the Jets camera man to move, Jets flat out RATTTTTTED!

P-
    I agree, and the real truth is I don't dislike Tom Brady or New England, in fact I supported New England in cheat thread, but with this game coming up I can't help but stir things up a bit. It should be a good game either way. There are three Quarterbacks for sure headed to the hall of fame when their playing careers are up and at least two of them deserve to go first time up. Bret Favre, Tom Brady, and Peyton Manning.

You know I have to take Romo at his word on that botched snap play, but when I looked at it, it appeared to me Romo might have had a fake in mind all the time and was trying to disguise it from the coaches. He darn near made the first down and the touch down, it was close. You know to be honest the Cowboys Defense wasn't exactly stopping anyone the last few games. The way that game was going I don't think the D would have done anything to help anyway. I doubt three points would have been enough. One of the reasons it took Romo so long to get the starting role in the first place is because he does crazy things like that, wanting to make plays that drove the coaches mad. He was supposed to spike a ball at the goal line to stop the clock once but instead he did a quarterback sneak and won the game. He was benched it seemed like forever for winning a game. He is exciting and unpredictable, but almost goofy at times. I can't wait for next week. Good luck.
  12. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    08 Oct '07 01:33
    I agree, and the real truth is I don't dislike Tom Brady or New England, in fact I supported New England in cheat thread, but with this game coming up I can't help but stir things up a bit. It should be a good game either way. There are three Quarterbacks for sure headed to the hall of fame when their playing careers are up and at least two of them dese ...[text shortened]... iting and unpredictable, but almost goofy at times. I can't wait for next week. Good luck.
    These are things I didn't know about Romo... I'd like to see the botch play again now that you say it might have been partially planed.

I don't see it... he put the ball down wrong. If he wanted to go, he would have just GONE!

P-

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree