1. USA
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 13:27
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Romo played so bad it was almost hilarious. I can't believe the Buffalo team played as well as they did and still lost. If anyone tries to tell your grand kids about this game in the future you would probably be called a liar. 🙄
    final score?
  2. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 13:39
    Never a doubt in my mind. The Cowboys win!!!😛
    The Cowboys are officially 5-0 in the nastiest most horribly played game I believe I have ever seen. Are you kidding me Tony Romo turns the ball over 5 times and picked off 4 times. The Rookie field goal kicker Nick Folk has to kick a 53 yard field goal twice to win the game. The Cowboys beat the Bills, the refs and the fans in a miracle game. Wow!!! Whoooooo hooooooo. 😀
    As a Buffalo Bills fan, I'd like to personally throw a beer in your face! 😉

Kidding, of course. The heartbreak aside, this was one of the most entertaining games of the young season. I'm not sure if the Bills D was good or if Romo was just that terrible with the exception of the play by Kelsay to deflect the pass and catch it in the end zone, which was tremendous.

I can't say I'm happy with the Bills offensive play-calling either. A reverse on a key 3rd & 1? Too many pass calls on first downs and not enough running Lynch in my opinion. And where has Lee Evans been all year? 😠

Etc. etc.

Oh the joy of being a Bills fan.
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 13:40
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    final score?
    25 - 24
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 13:422 edits
    Romo played so bad it was almost hilarious. I can't believe the Buffalo team played as well as they did and still lost. If anyone tries to tell your grand kids about this game in the future you would probably be called a liar. 🙄
    Like I said, the Bills didn't play that well as a team. The D was dead tired by the end of the game. Coverage was decent but Owens dropped a lot of balls too. There were some great individual efforts from Kelsay and McGee to get touchdowns but that's about it. The Cowboys were the ones who played great considering the hole Romo put them in.
  5. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 14:012 edits
    Any of you Pats fans read Norman Chad's column this morning? Since he is nationally syndicated, he is probably in your local paper...and there is also the internet. Check it out. He does a reasonably good job of reiterating what I have posted several times about the Pats.

Word!!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/other/5198312.html
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 14:33
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Any of you Pats fans read Norman Chad's column this morning? Since he is nationally syndicated, he is probably in your local paper...and there is also the internet. Check it out. He does a reasonably good job of reiterating what I have posted several times about the Pats.

Word!!

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/other/5198312.html
    I hope he prints that out and sticks it in his bum after Pats take out Dallas and Indy.

P-
  7. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 14:34
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    I hope he prints that out and sticks it in his bum after Pats take out Dallas and Indy.

P-
    IF they win both of those games, I will say publicly that the Pats are the best team. I don't plan on having to say it though. 😛
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 17:06
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    final score?
    I'm sorry, I was so excited I forgot to post the score. Cowboys 25- Buffalo 24.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 17:27
    I'm sorry, I was so excited I forgot to post the score. Cowboys 25- Buffalo 24.
    Tell Romo he should NOT give the ball to the other team 5 or 6 times.

P-
  10. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 17:32
    Originally posted by darvlay
    As a Buffalo Bills fan, I'd like to personally throw a beer in your face! 😉

Kidding, of course. The heartbreak aside, this was one of the most entertaining games of the young season. I'm not sure if the Bills D was good or if Romo was just that terrible with the exception of the play by Kelsay to deflect the pass and catch it in the end zone, which wa ...[text shortened]... And where has Lee Evans been all year? 😠

Etc. etc.

Oh the joy of being a Bills fan.
    LOl! And as a Cowboys fan I would like to drink that beer you threw in my face...Not kidding. 😀

You are right it was entertaining, in a very strange kind of way. But in many ways I think Buffalo Deserved to win. I am sure that Buffalo shed enough tears to fill Niagara falls over that loss. Their Defense was pretty darn good considering all the horrible injures they have had. There were some pretty good special teams plays one being the fake punt. And the run back for a touchdown was textbook. Kelsays defensive play on the blocked pass for a touchdown was absolutely amazing. The timeout meant to rattle the punter was a good call. I can't say enough about the effort Buffalo made in that game. While I agree Buffalo, struggled Offensivly, they still moved the ball pretty good on several plays.

If it hadn't been for the Newman interception, the game would have been over and Buffalo wins. They should have ran and protected the ball and kicked the field goal if they didn't score. You guys should really watch out for key turnovers because everyone knows turnovers win and lose games. 😉

Still, as many turnovers as Romo threw, he still managed to throw over 300 yards and throw two touchdown passes and overtake Tom Brady in passing yards to become the #2 passer in the NFL behind only Bret Favre. Romo had a crazy mixed night.

Buffalo played with some real heart in this game, Romo took his hat off to them on one play. I do as well. Now how about that beer. 🙂
  11. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 17:40
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Tell Romo he should NOT give the ball to the other team 5 or 6 times.

P-
    That is some of that stuff Romo does that drives coaches and fans crazy I was telling you about that kept him from starting for so long. But he just finds unbelievable ways to win. Up until the Buffalo game he had only two interceptions in 4 games. He's a magician.
  12. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 17:401 edit
    LOl! And as a Cowboys fan I would like to drink that beer you threw in my face...Not kidding. 😀

You are right it was entertaining, in a very strange kind of way. But in many ways I think Buffalo Deserved to win. I am sure that Buffalo shed enough tears to fill Niagara falls over that loss. Their Defense was pretty darn good considering all the horr is game, Romo took his hat off to them on one play. I do as well. Now how about that beer. 🙂
    The most exciting things about the Bills are the special teams (Steve Tasker would be proud!) and our two great DEs (Schobel and Kelsay). The rest is bunk! Losing Posluzsny and Ko Simpson for the season made me cry! :'(

But here's hoping that Lynch and our mega-buck O-line come through with some big plays in the upcoming games.
  13. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 18:32
    Originally posted by darvlay
    The most exciting things about the Bills are the special teams (Steve Tasker would be proud!) and our two great DEs (Schobel and Kelsay). The rest is bunk! Losing Posluzsny and Ko Simpson for the season made me cry! :'(

But here's hoping that Lynch and our mega-buck O-line come through with some big plays in the upcoming games.
    Darvlay, what does that Bills O line average in weight 900 lbs? That has to be the biggest O line I believe I have ever seen. Dallas has a pretty good size D line but man your O guys made Dallas look like dwarfs. That's a lot of meat up front. If Buffalo keeps that Offensive line I think your young Quarterback should have time to develop into a pretty good player in the NFl. Get him some receivers and I think he will do pretty good.

Love your team. Love yourselves.
  14. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 18:45
    If Buffalo keeps that Offensive line I think your young Quarterback should have time to develop into a pretty good player in the NFl. Get him some receivers and I think he will do pretty good.
    Tell that to the coaches. Trent Edwards is the back-up to J.P. Losman who should return to being our scrambling starter once he's healthy in a couple weeks.

I prefer Edwards to Losman, who shows great poise in the pocket as opposed to J.P. who has never looked comfortable and prefers to make plays with his feet or while rolling out.
  15. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    09 Oct '07 22:10
    Wow. How did the Cowboys manage to win that game!? Is fate against the Bills or what! 6-7 Turnovers from Romo still wins it. Guess his PR is totally in ruins lol.

One missed FG cost the Bills that one. That's the only excuse I can find outta that.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree