1. Joined
    02 Jul '07
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 08:53
    Originally posted by tomtom232
    his quarterback rating doesn't matter what matters is that he wins games.
    I agree, but when I tried that line, the Brady-haters said that didn't count. What a surprise, eh?
    🙂
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 14:49
    Originally posted by Doctor Rat
    I agree, but when I tried that line, the Brady-haters said that didn't count. What a surprise, eh?
    🙂
    I'm not a "Brady hater" I'm a "Brady is Overrated stater". Big difference. I think he is a good quarterback, but I do not think he is a great quarterback. I think he is cool under pressure and I think he has alot of moxy. I also think he is a product of the system, as I have said before. A high QB passer rating does not mean he is a great QB. There were times that David Carr had a high QB rating and no one has ever accused him of being a great QB.
  3. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 18:11
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    How is your team going to do in week 6?

Patriots vs. Cowpokes? It's a anyones guess, someone is going to walk away no longer undefeated...
    The pack will regain and beat the redskins and they will be 5-1!!!!!!!!!!!!🙂
  4. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 18:24
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I'm not a "Brady hater" I'm a "Brady is Overrated stater". Big difference. I think he is a good quarterback, but I do not think he is a great quarterback. I think he is cool under pressure and I think he has alot of moxy. I also think he is a product of the system, as I have said before. A high QB passer rating does not mean he is a great QB. There were ...[text shortened]... that David Carr had a high QB rating and no one has ever accused him of being a great QB.
    You're on drugs.
  5. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    11 Oct '07 21:071 edit

Same as the first five weeks.

0-6

Bring back Marino so he can break Favre's record
  6. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 03:20
    Barring injury, is there are way that the Patriots and the Cowboys can both lose this game?

I'm so sick of Brady and Romo. I'm sick of the Cowboys and the Patriots. Worse, I'm more sick of Romo than I am of Brady, but I'm more sick of the Patriots than the Cowboys.

Maybe both teams can be caught cheating.
  7. USA
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 13:161 edit
    Originally posted by telerion
    Barring injury, is there are way that the Patriots and the Cowboys can both lose this game?

I'm so sick of Brady and Romo. I'm sick of the Cowboys and the Patriots. Worse, I'm more sick of Romo than I am of Brady, but I'm more sick of the Patriots than the Cowboys.

Maybe both teams can be caught cheating.
    Well, teams that play good are often talked about slighlty more than teams that suck(rams *cough*cough*
  8. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 13:37
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    I'm not a "Brady hater" I'm a "Brady is Overrated stater". Big difference. I think he is a good quarterback, but I do not think he is a great quarterback. I think he is cool under pressure and I think he has alot of moxy. I also think he is a product of the system, as I have said before. A high QB passer rating does not mean he is a great QB. There were ...[text shortened]... that David Carr had a high QB rating and no one has ever accused him of being a great QB.
    Come to think of it, you might be right! I'm sure with a few weeks of training under Bills tutelage you or even your little sister would put up 16 TD's in 5 games.

Fantastic post, you moron.

P-
  9. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    12 Oct '07 13:59
    I think Favre continues his roll, breaking down the over-rated Skins defense. And the Eagles will break out of their funk and walk all over the Jets.

....and Brady will throw an NFL record 11 interceptions... 😉
  10. 6yd box
    Moves
    13 Oct '07 12:03

Patriots vs. Cowpokes? It's a anyones guess, someone is going to walk away no longer undefeated...
    Cowboys to win by 7!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree