01 Jan '07
    Moves
    03 Jul '07 23:40
    dONT WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE THIS WAY
  2. Joined
    20 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 11:09
    It would be interesting to know if Trevor Brooking has used some clout albeit the director of football for the F.A?????????????????????
  3. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 21:34
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    dONT WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE THIS WAY
    yup, fits sheff.utd fans, that one πŸ™‚
  4. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 21:36

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '07 21:38
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    Oh yes!!! the panel have rightly agreed with the EPL on this one; what a waste of time and money... it has done nothing but made SUFC and all its supporters (yes sean bean you too loser) look like nothing but spoilt babies... enjoy your new league sheffield, we wont be seeing you for a while
    enjoy your day out at blackpool you bunch of yorkshire mugsπŸ˜€
  6. Joined
    15 Jan '06
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 09:051 edit
    Originally posted by spurs73
    just two points guys

1- SU fans.. u had a 10 point lead over WHU and still F-ed it up. In footballing terms u were not good enough for the prem league and deserved to go down.

2- WHU fans, lucky for u that the FA are such S+IT heads. West ham should have been docked 6 points for fielding 2 un-regestried players but the FA bottled it.

Its another case of one rule for some people and another rule for others with the FA.
    1)Ten points and lost at home on the final day says it all I agree.

2)Oh dear misinformed information again, why dont you lot at least try and understand whats going on. It has sfa to do with registration.

I dislike the FA as well but again it has nothing to do with them, the grief is with the Premier League.

So much nonsense talked about this really by people who obviously don't have a clue.
  7. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    06 Jul '07 19:32
    Originally posted by Dapablo

2)Oh dear misinformed information again, why dont you lot at least try and understand whats going on. It has sfa to do with registration.

I dislike the FA as well but again it has nothing to do with them, the grief is with the Premier League.

So much nonsense talked about this really by people who obviously don't have a clue.
    You said it...!
  8. 6yd box
    Moves
    06 Jul '07 22:35
    Originally posted by Dapablo

Ok sorry.. its the prem league... but they still bottled it. They should have docked WHU 6 points.

Just one question... is carlos ONE OF YOUR PLAYERS OR does he belong to the Irani guy, who holds his regestration papersπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
  9. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    06 Jul '07 22:55
    Ok sorry.. its the prem league... but they still bottled it. They should have docked WHU 6 points.

Just one question... is carlos ONE OF YOUR PLAYERS OR does he belong to the Irani guy, who holds his regestration papersπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
    Duh, who knows πŸ˜• I'd be satisfied if Man.Utd would pay, say, 5.5 mil £ to WHU πŸ˜‰
  10. 6yd box
    Moves
    06 Jul '07 22:57
    Originally posted by pulu2
    Duh, who knows πŸ˜• I'd be satisfied if Man.Utd would pay, say, 5.5 mil £ to WHU πŸ˜‰
    if recent reports are correct.. WHU are gona get F- all as he is not their player...hehehehehheheheheheh

Sheff Utd got a case i think.... heheheheheheh
  11. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    07 Jul '07 12:20
    if recent reports are correct.. WHU are gona get F- all as he is not their player...hehehehehheheheheheh

Sheff Utd got a case i think.... heheheheheheh
    hehehehe and the f.a wont let the transfer happen without west ham getting a percentage hehehehe another typical spurs muppet who knows bugger allπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
  12. 6yd box
    Moves
    07 Jul '07 13:271 edit
    Originally posted by wideawake
    hehehehe and the f.a wont let the transfer happen without west ham getting a percentage hehehehe another typical spurs muppet who knows bugger allπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
    mate.. you guys cheated ok.
    you played 2 players who were not regestried to you...ok .....CHEATS!

ANYWAY why would carlos want to play for a s*it team like yours for another year.

Your target this coming season is to stay in the prem league again...
  13. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    07 Jul '07 13:41
    mate.. you guys cheated ok.
    you played 2 players who were not regestried to you...ok .....CHEATS!

ANYWAY why would carlos want to play for a s*it team like yours for another year.

Your target this coming season is to stay in the prem league again...
    Blahblahblah.. a new song, please! πŸ™‚
    will be interesting season, though can't say that I'm too happy with the Hammers signings this far but we'll see, we'll see.. and I doubt that spuds will reach top 4..
  14. 6yd box
    Moves
    07 Jul '07 16:51
    Originally posted by pulu2
    Blahblahblah.. a new song, please! πŸ™‚
    will be interesting season, though can't say that I'm too happy with the Hammers signings this far but we'll see, we'll see.. and I doubt that spuds will reach top 4..
    well we will see... but i know we will finish above you guys😏
  15. Standard memberpulu2
    pulu <3
    Helsinki, Finland
    Moves
    07 Jul '07 17:27
    well we will see... but i know we will finish above you guys😏
    probably πŸ™‚ but West Ham will win FA Cup, so there! πŸ˜‰
    Nah, who knows, Jol has done a good job, and yer squad looks pretty good while West Ham is still in a bit of flux. I admit I'm worried about next season. IMO Hammers need at least three more *big* signings.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree