1. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 08:43
    Originally posted by Crita
    Yeah, Montella is pure class. The guy is uncanny. Pitty his pricetag is about a gazillion euros. Roma will never sell him.

ha ha ha. Talk about away records! We've won two away games in the last two season and that was topped off by losing 2-0 to the Blades away on Tues night. That's so Fulhamish! 10 games unbeaten, huge morale with new signings etc, should ...[text shortened]... m move on but not playing him. (We've got him on loan for the rest of the season though).
    You deserved what you got at Bramall Lane mate - nothing.
    We out fought you for the entire 90 minutes... I always fancy our chances against a bunch of foreigners on cold wet Tuesday nights at home... I can't take seriously players who turn up to play in gloves!!!

On the WHU theme... they've spent 18M on average players. 6M alone on Upson??? Eggert Magnusson has provided Curbs with the funds, but I believe he's bought poorly.
    West Ham are going down...

Leeds are going down... Happy Days!
  2. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 10:36
    Originally posted by blade68
    [........I can't take seriously players who turn up to play in gloves!!!
    Unless they are 'keepers' ofcourse...😵😵😵😵
    Sorry Blade68......jst could not resist!!!
  3. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 10:42

On the WHU theme... they've spent 18M on average players. 6M alone on Upson???
    I still find it hard to understand why Upson went to West Ham when B'ing City are a good bet to be back in the Prem league in 4 months time.

I think what ever happens at West Ham, a lot of players will be leaving in the summer
  4. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 17:57
    Originally posted by SALADIN
    Unless they are 'keepers' ofcourse...😵😵😵😵
    Sorry Blade68......jst could not resist!!!
    Aye... I deserved that one!
  5. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 18:01
    I still find it hard to understand why Upson went to West Ham when B'ing City are a good bet to be back in the Prem league in 4 months time.

I think what ever happens at West Ham, a lot of players will be leaving in the summer
    As they are the players that have under-performed all season to take the club down, they should be made to stay and battle it out in The Championship for at least a year... rather than go whinging to their agents and expecting Premiership football with another side.

The only players I'd be interested in signing from WHU are Reo-Coker and Carroll.
    What's happened to the 2 Argies? They've been great signings haven't they???
  6. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 22:44
    Mascherano is almost on the way to Liverpool. Not sure about Tevez, I heard something a while back, can't remember what though. Apparently West Ham are in more trouble because the 'two argies' were registered illegally and all the teams that played against them are demanding points back. won't happen, but the Hammers may lose some points/get fined or something.

Blade68, of course we deserved to lose 2-0. As Coleman said, anything less would have been unfair on you guys. We played terribly and deserved to leave empty handed.

SALADIN, nah, I still think Jol is a clown. Asking 5mill + for Routledge is a joke. And after we gave you Malbranque on the cheap. I don't care if we don't get Routledge, but I don't want to see he rot away on the bench at Spuds. Although the snuffing out of young and promising talent has been a recurring theme at Whitehart Lane, wouldn't you say?

P.S - I'm just stirring with that last comment. 😉
  7. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    04 Feb '07 22:45
    By the way, good to see you gave Man U a run for their money.

Don't worry, 4-0 isn't too humilating. 😛
  8. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 12:22
    Originally posted by Crita
    By the way, good to see you gave Man U a run for their money.

Don't worry, 4-0 isn't too humilating. 😛
    LOL.. what can i say.. bother-in-law is a Gunner..so you can guess how many txts i got after the game!
  9. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 12:23
    [What's happened to the 2 Argies? They've been great signings haven't they???[/b]
    😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵😵
  10. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 12:29

The only players I'd be interested in signing from WHU are Reo-Coker and Carroll.
    you are joking..RIGHT?

Reo-Coker is sooooo over rated!!!

.... and all Spurs fans remember Carroll... from his Old T days!!!
  11. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 12:40
    you are joking..RIGHT?

Reo-Coker is sooooo over rated!!!

.... and all Spurs fans remember Carroll... from his Old T days!!!
    Nah, I was being serious... I think Reo-Coker shows a lot of potential and he appears to have a bit of heart.
    Carroll, whilst not being the best keeper in the world, was always pretty steady I'd say?
  12. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 14:40
    West Ham produce so many high quality players they sell reasonably cheaply, and then panic buy overpriced mediocre.good club, fantastic fans ,poor buisness management. what you need is Alan Sugar
  13. Joined
    22 May '06
    Moves
    05 Feb '07 18:56
    Originally posted by smartrrrrs
    West Ham produce so many high quality players they sell reasonably cheaply, and then panic buy overpriced mediocre.good club, fantastic fans ,poor buisness management. what you need is Alan Sugar
    LOL.. you are right there. Ex-WHU players in top from in prem league
    JAMES
    JOHNSON
    RIO

JOE COLE
    LAMPS
    CARRICK

DEFOE

feel free to fill in the missing gaps WHU fans!!!
  14. Joined
    29 Jul '04
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 21:091 edit
    Sorry Hammers fans but after Lucas Neil got injured I laughed when Upson did the same.
  15. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    06 Feb '07 21:29
    [b]LOL.. you are right there. Ex-WHU players in top from in prem league
    JAMES
    Surely you don't mean David James???

He started at Watford anyway didn't he?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree