Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Sports Forum

Sports Forum

1. 16 Dec '10 14:47
    I have just noticed that England have 4 players with averages in this series of over 100, and Australia have 4 as well. So what is the crisis I keep hearing about?

Silly me, hadn't spotted that ours are batsmen........

If you think this is rather childish and mean spirited, you clearly have never toured Australia following the England cricket team in the 90s. Compared to what I had to put up with, this is charity indeed.

Happy days (sigh)
  2. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Happy Chappy
    16 Dec '10 20:55
    Originally posted by Rank outsider
    I have just noticed that England have 4 players with averages in this series of over 100, and Australia have 4 as well. So what is the crisis I keep hearing about?

If you think this is rather childish and mean spirited, you clearly have never toured Australia following the England cricket te ...[text shortened]... n the 90s. Compared to what I had to put up with, this is charity indeed.

Happy days (sigh)
    You started your own thread just to have a gloat,well.....gloat away. You guys are kickin but and I can barely watch it at times....
  3. Standard member bill718
    Enigma
    17 Dec '10 18:48
    Originally posted by Rank outsider

If you think this is rather childish and mean spirited, you clearly have never toured Australia following the England cricket te ...[text shortened]... n the 90s. Compared to what I had to put up with, this is charity indeed.

Happy days (sigh)
    Look on the bright side. Australia and England have a superior sport in cricket! Baseball is just pathetic attempt to Americanize this fine game.