Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    I say RUNNINGBACKS!!
    You have got to be kidding right?
  3. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    10 Nov '07 06:37
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    I say RUNNINGBACKS!!
    It is the Wide Receiver without a doubt. The acrobatics takes skills like no other to make those one finger catches while walking the tight rope on the side lines and knowing you are about to be killed the second the ball touches that finger. Of course you will hear others say the Quarter back, but that's more mental than athletic.
  4. Standard memberhammster21
    Endgamer
    Wisconsin
    Moves
    10 Nov '07 07:56
    Cornerback... They have to be able to read and react to the receiver. They also have to be able to take on fullbacks and RB's in the open field. I'm not saying this from watching them... This is from experience.
  5. 6yd box
    Moves
    10 Nov '07 10:55
    TIGHT ENDS.. have to catch, block and run. Now a days they are huge between 6" 3' to 6" 7' and around 220lb to 270lb
  6. Standard memberFleabitten
    Love thy bobblehead
    Moves
    10 Nov '07 13:11
    Originally posted by hammster21
    Cornerback... They have to be able to read and react to the receiver. They also have to be able to take on fullbacks and RB's in the open field. I'm not saying this from watching them... This is from experience.
    Nowadays players are so well conditioned that anyone who isn't a kicker or a lineman has to be supremely athletic. Safeties, linebackers, receivers, etc, all need an incredible blend of speed, strength and coordination. But forced to choose one, I'd agree with corners.
  7. SubscriberHelder Octavio Borges
    Luso-brasileiro
    Cajamar, SP
    Moves
    10 Nov '07 20:45
    Chuck Norris.
  8. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 23:05
    yeah I have experience at RUNNINGBACK that is what I play!
  9. Joined
    10 Jul '05
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 23:13
    agreed😀
  10. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    12 Nov '07 23:26
    If by athletic you mean who is the most well built, the strongest, the fastest, then I might say the best athlete would be a RB, WR or CB. But the most talented athlete on the field has to be the QB. To excell, they must be mobile; make strong/accurate throws to moving targets; be constantly aware or the whereabouts of 21 other players on the field while keeping himself alive from mammoths who want to crush him; must have the mental acuity to learn the massive playbooks, the audible system, and reading what the opposition is attempting to thwart him with; he must be a leader as well. Now, that doesn't mean he would win a foot race against many of his teammates, nor does it mean that he can win any weightlifting competitions against his teammates, but he has to possess a rare set of talents to excell at the toughest position on the field.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree