1. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    14 Aug '10 17:051 edit
    It's a major, c'mon.

Could be a good story or two brooing. And I've always loved Wisconsin....except the Badger fans.

Oh yeah, Go Tiger...darn straight.
  2. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    20 Sep '10 23:14
    Ryder Cup approaches.......
  3. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    21 Sep '10 12:44
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    Ryder Cup approaches.......
    how bad will the states look when they get beaten by a side that left out the 7th and 10th player on the us tour money list, one of which is in the worlds top 10? 😉
  4. Subscribershortcircuit
    master of disaster
    funny farm
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 03:11
    Originally posted by trev33
    how bad will the states look when they get beaten by a side that left out the 7th and 10th player on the us tour money list, one of which is in the worlds top 10? 😉
    We'll show up and play. We'll see what happens. I thought Monty was nuts to leave a couple of players off the squad in favor of some rookies, but that is his gut check. I was also surprised by a couple of omissions from the US squad. Monty also gets to tailor the course to the Euro team's benefit. He will obviously try to negate the US length off the tee by judicious additions of rough and bunkers.
  5. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    22 Sep '10 12:03
    Originally posted by shortcircuit
    We'll show up and play. We'll see what happens. I thought Monty was nuts to leave a couple of players off the squad in favor of some rookies, but that is his gut check. I was also surprised by a couple of omissions from the US squad. Monty also gets to tailor the course to the Euro team's benefit. He will obviously try to negate the US length off the tee by judicious additions of rough and bunkers.
    well edoardo molinari has been the best player in europe in the past 6 months, winning twice on the european tour (including the tournament just before monty made his picks) plus he has won the world cup with his brother who's already qualified for the ryder cup.. that pick was a complete 'no-brainer' if you ask me.

then you have 2 picks form 4 players who choose to play in the states instead of staying in europe to pick up ryder cup points. donald missed out last time so i wonder if that had anything to do with his inclusion, i personally might have picked casey instead but they're both good players. harrington was a bit like the states picking woods, not playing great but if he hits form he is probably our best player.

i think it'll be closer than what the media is saying here but europe should win, giving that we're playing at home and the quality of the side, the number of rookies is a worry but most of them should have the experience to cope with it.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree