1. Diverse City
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 00:40
    Think about it, a bunch of buff guys killing eachother just to get a ball. They could all just go out and buy their own.
  2. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 01:48
    Originally posted by Sargent Carpface
    Think about it, a bunch of buff guys killing eachother just to get a ball. They could all just go out and buy their own.
    football, is the best sport there is there is plenty of action and it is so intense I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🙂
  3. Diverse City
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 01:51
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    football, is the best sport there is there is plenty of action and it is so intense I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🙂
    Hi, and about FB, you want action MARTIAL ARTS!!! I am eligible for a sword class by the way.
  4. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    03 Nov '07 01:53
    Hi, and about FB, you want action MARTIAL ARTS!!! I am eligible for a sword class by the way.
    well I am eligble to score a touchdown!
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    04 Nov '07 13:43
    Your name is'nt Mike Brown is it? You know, the clueless owner of the Cincinnati Bengals who has only had one winning season in over a decade in a half? I often wonder if he even know what a football looks like?😛
  6. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    04 Nov '07 14:24
    You like sword fighting?
  7. Joined
    01 Jan '07
    Moves
    05 Nov '07 08:06
    Yes a pork 0ne.
  8. Standard memberAnonymousnumber1
    Just call me
    Gark
    Moves
    05 Nov '07 09:15
    it's all actually a ploy to get you into the military 🙁
  9. USA
    Moves
    05 Nov '07 14:14
    Originally posted by Anonymousnumber1
    it's all actually a ploy to get you into the military 🙁
    😛
  10. Standard memberuzless
    The So Fist
    Voice of Reason
    Moves
    05 Nov '07 15:50
    buff guys? you ever see those linemen?
  11. Joined
    09 Aug '07
    Moves
    05 Nov '07 17:04
    killing each other ? no their just tackling each other to get the ball in order to score a goal
  12. Standard memberAnonymousnumber1
    Just call me
    Gark
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 08:11
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    😛
    at least it isn't mandatory 😛
  13. Standard memberimpatient
    Big Cheese
    Pacific NW
    Moves
    06 Nov '07 23:45
    Originally posted by uzless
    You mean the ones that can bench press a house and run the 40 faster than 99% of humanity. They may have a layer of fat (which helps protect) but they are some of the strongest humans on the planet. 6'5", 300 pounds is near average, and run extremly fast and have amazing footwork. If they played Rugby the world would realize how big and strong they are.
  14. Diverse City
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 19:46
    Originally posted by whodey
    Your name is'nt Mike Brown is it? You know, the clueless owner of the Cincinnati Bengals who has only had one winning season in over a decade in a half? I often wonder if he even know what a football looks like?😛
    Mike Brown, Oh hes a good friend of mine. No I am not and no I don't live in Cincinati. I live in NH. Where you can freeze to death and go through a Christmas without snow. New years you get some snow.
  15. Diverse City
    Moves
    07 Nov '07 19:47
    Originally posted by uzless
    I said "buff" to not get hate mail.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree