1. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    03 Dec '12 13:00
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    To be fair, throwing a lateral to a guy a couple of feet away is one of the most difficult plays in sports. I'm sure CK will eventually master this skill and blow at most two or three more games while learning it.
    Harsh? Kaepernick was Ram's offensive MVP and accounted for nine of their points in a tight game! I'm telling you the much vaunted Harbaugh created a QB controversy where there should have been none. His disloyalty to Alex Smith will come back to bite him in the end!
  2. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    04 Dec '12 00:512 edits
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Of course I knew Harbaugh was in 2nd year in NFL. At any rate. I can't say I didn't tell you so! Harbaugh has coached twice now against Fisher. 0-0 and 0-1. How's that for being outcoached? I guess now I bet Harbaugh will go back to Alex Smith as I see him as that fickle. Kaepernick truly looked awful! Other than the 50 yd scramble he was about as good ...[text shortened]... antially worse than 49'ers! To lose this way to inferior opposition is, well, poor coaching!
    No you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't have said, "Harbaugh has never coached any team to a SB, Fisher has and came within inches of winning."

Yes, in aaaalllll those 1 year of coaching, Harbaugh never once went to the Superbowl. If you knew last year was his first you wouldn't have said that. Even as you type your denial right now you do so knowing you're typing lies. So tell me again about coach Gary Payton?

The Rams always play the 49ers close, regardless of record or coach. They're division rivals. Any team can win on any given Sunday.

But hey, if beating a team = the coach is better, the 49ers have beaten 4 teams who beat the Rams, so by your logic...
  3. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 22:30
    Originally posted by scacchipazzo
    Harbaugh is not good enough to lick the bootstraps of Fisher. Harbaugh lucked out by getting better personnel than Fisher. Harbaugh always has trouble with the "seasoned" coaches. Look at what Coughlin did to him in the conference championship! Nuff said! Harbaugh has never coached any team to a SB, Fisher has and came within inches of winning. Harbaug ...[text shortened]... little to show for it other than his drubbing of Payton in last years divisional playoff game.
    And..... how does that crow taste?
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    21 Jan '13 23:54
    Originally posted by USArmyParatrooper
    Alex Smith vs Colin Kaepernick.

CK tore it up against a tough Bears defense last Monday, playing A++ veteran level football.

AS was out with a concussion, and is expected to be cleared soon. Kaepernick's performance has sparked a quarterback controversy, and Coach Harbaugh has been tight lipped over who the starter will be from here going forward.

So, who should start for the 49ers?
    Colin Kaepernick
  5. Joined
    10 May '09
    Moves
    25 Jan '13 15:30
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Colin Kaepernick
    Way, way late to the party my friend.

I called for opinions immediately after his first start against the Bears.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree