1. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    01 Dec '07 03:59
    Originally posted by cashthetrash
    Who's a more valuable player Tom Brady or Randy Moss? I say, Randy Moss.
    Moss is doing more for Brady than Brady is doing for him.
    well welker really helps also!
  2. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    01 Dec '07 07:48
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    well welker really helps also!
    Agreed.
  3. 6yd box
    Moves
    01 Dec '07 12:38
    Agreed.
    having a great season is Wes. But its the system that is so fantastic about the Pats

Its a team sport... you have a system..... then you get the players to fit the system... Wes fits the system perfect.
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    01 Dec '07 20:51
    Originally posted by spurs73
    having a great season is Wes. But its the system that is so fantastic about the Pats

Its a team sport... you have a system..... then you get the players to fit the system... Wes fits the system perfect.
    Yeah that works good if you can find the players, but you loose a lot of good talent if you take away the best from players and make them do something different than what got them to the pros in the first place. Dallas tried that system stuff with Parcels and it didn't work as well for them, so an adjustment was made, a tweak here and there to let the system adjust to the players abilities. It's working better that way for Dallas. People aren't usually robots. Man will soon learn how to beat the machine. You wait and see.
  5. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    01 Dec '07 22:37
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    1. Brett Favre
    2. Tom Brady
    3. Peyton Manning
    4. Tony Romo
    5. Ben Rothlesburger
    AJ Feeley 😀
  6. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    01 Dec '07 22:59
    Moss is great but without a decent QB, he's not even a factor (See the past two years in Oakland). Brady was great even without receivers. Now that he has WEAPONS, he's unstoppable.

So no, I don't agree that Moss is more valuable than Brady.
  7. Standard membernmdavidb
    I Drank What? ©
    Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Dec '07 00:53
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    AJ Feeley 😀
    That is almost as bad as saying Vinnie Testeverde

No...i think it's worse

Dave
  8. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    02 Dec '07 07:31
    Originally posted by darvlay
    Moss is great but without a decent QB, he's not even a factor (See the past two years in Oakland). Brady was great even without receivers. Now that he has WEAPONS, he's unstoppable.

So no, I don't agree that Moss is more valuable than Brady.
    Well, it's a good argument or rather debate. But you have to admit it's hard to catch a ball that doesn't get close to you. Oakland I will say, is a bad mark on his record though, I think he just wanted out. I don't know, but whatever the case is, they both look darn good now, and there is no debate about that. I an just glad I am able to see most of there games this year. Good stuff.
  9. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    02 Dec '07 12:15
    Um, please... I said PLEASE show me where Moss has had a better season than this one.

Otherwise, quit being silly.

P-
  10. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    03 Dec '07 00:24
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Um, please... I said PLEASE show me where Moss has had a better season than this one.

Otherwise, quit being silly.

P-
    It depends on what you mean by season. If you are just talking Super bowls then it's not even a debate. But Brady didn't get to the big show alone. Show me a year that Brady has had a better passing rating, more completions, more touch downs at this point in the seasons. More wins and loss's. Don't talk about silly unless you can show me the same BETTER season from Brady's past. You can't now sit down and go to the back of the class.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Dec '07 02:50
    Originally posted by SmookieP
    Quarterbacks are only as good as their protection, and their receivers.

The list is too small.
    I agree, Tom Brady actually isn't the demi-god ESPN wants you to think he is. his receivers (RANDY MOSS!!!! HELLO!?!?!?!?) make him look good. look at what manning has done with an undersized line (that still puts up consistent protection) and half of a season without their star receiver. he's two losses against Randy Moss and L. T. the Chargers only barely won even after 6 turnovers. 6TURNOVERS! to lose the ball that much and still keep it close needs some recognition. and how about what a 5-6 Philly team did against the almighty "team of the ages"? I think the pats are overrated. when it comes down to it, the Colts win the AFC and have to go up against the Cowboys in the Super Bowl.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree