1. Joined
    29 Nov '06
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 14:38
    i cant decide who will win the super bowl.
  2. Joined
    26 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 15:10
    Originally posted by tonnyeddie
    i cant decide who will win the super bowl.
    Manning is better, Brees had a good year! But Manning is the best in the league, yes even better than Brady, even though he hasn't won a championship! You put Manning in New England and he'd do a hell of a lot better job than Brady is!
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 15:51
    Originally posted by JohnLennonForever
    Manning is better, Brees had a good year! But Manning is the best in the league, yes even better than Brady, even though he hasn't won a championship! You put Manning in New England and he'd do a hell of a lot better job than Brady is!
    Agreed. Though Brady does have a quality under pressure that Manning does not seem to possess.
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    21 Jan '07 16:15
    i dont really like the way that manning just sits back and throws, he rareyl can get away from a sack.
  5. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    22 Jan '07 01:49
    Neither rex grossman, urlacher and my Bears already crushed Brees and will crush the Colts in the SuperBowl
  6. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    22 Jan '07 16:39

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

7. Chi-Town:Windy City
    Moves
    22 Jan '07 19:11
    LOL, I was just amped last night. They won't crush the colts. They will most likely and hopefully win, but yea it will be close. But don't forget, quarterbacks just throw the balls. Defense is what makes it all happen.

LOL, did you see how many yards Thomas Jones was getting? rex doesn't need to throw he can run it to him. And even when he does throw, you guys are confusing the rex now with the rex in November or something. He's much smarter, and if you haven't noticed he's made some amazing throws, that if other quarterbacks did it, it'd be intercepted just ass easily, if not easier.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree