1. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Joined
    12 Mar '04
    Moves
    10441
    27 Jun '07 19:04
    Well, we discussed our favorites. Let's trash our least liked.

    I'll put in for the Packers. Give it up Farve. You're done.

    Oh, and any team Randy Moss is on.
  2. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    27 Jun '07 19:06
    Seahawks
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Joined
    18 Jul '04
    Moves
    8353
    27 Jun '07 19:18
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Seahawks
    Red Night's team.
  4. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Joined
    12 Mar '04
    Moves
    10441
    27 Jun '07 19:18
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Seahawks
    Hey! You'll smoke a turd in hell for that one...

    😉

    How ya been Red?
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35575
    27 Jun '07 21:22
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    Well, we discussed our favorites. Let's trash our least liked.

    I'll put in for the Packers. Give it up Farve. You're done.

    Oh, and any team Randy Moss is on.
    The Arizona Cardinals. What a load of crap this team is.

    Here in Phoenix, we could have waited ONE MORE YEAR and gotten an expansion team that was all ours, but NOOOOOOO the stupid voters of Phoenix just HAD to have a team NOW, so they voted to bring the Cardinals here, and we've been paying for it (in cold hard cash as well as lost respect... (thank you Mr. Bidwell! May I have another?)) ever since.

    And another thing... I live in a state with the stupidest people on the planet. Why the heck couldn't they be the PHOENIX Cardinals, like every OTHER major city in America has a team named after them? Nooooo, some fool decides it would be better to call them the Arizona Cardinals to try to get support from the whole state. Friggin' idiots.
  6. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    27 Jun '07 21:39
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The Arizona Cardinals. What a load of crap this team is.

    Here in Phoenix, we could have waited ONE MORE YEAR and gotten an expansion team that was all ours, but NOOOOOOO the stupid voters of Phoenix just HAD to have a team NOW, so they voted to bring the Cardinals here, and we've been paying for it (in cold hard cash as well as lost respect... (thank yo ...[text shortened]... call them the Arizona Cardinals to try to get support from the whole state. Friggin' idiots.
    Vikings and Bears (and anyone who plays the packers lol)
  7. Standard memberRed Night
    RHP Prophet
    pursuing happiness
    Joined
    22 Feb '06
    Moves
    13669
    27 Jun '07 23:51
    Originally posted by Frank Burns
    [b]Hey! You'll smoke a turd in hell for that one...

    😉

    How ya been Red?[/b]
    Good frank, good.

    Just messin with you.
  8. over there
    Joined
    12 Sep '06
    Moves
    749
    28 Jun '07 01:04
    The Buccaneers.
  9. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    8557
    28 Jun '07 01:151 edit
    Raiders and the Steelers too.
  10. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    28 Jun '07 01:21
    Cowboys!
  11. 6yd box
    Joined
    24 Jun '07
    Moves
    5179
    28 Jun '07 01:24
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The Arizona Cardinals. What a load of crap this team is.

    Here in Phoenix, we could have waited ONE MORE YEAR and gotten an expansion team that was all ours, but NOOOOOOO the stupid voters of Phoenix just HAD to have a team NOW, so they voted to bring the Cardinals here, and we've been paying for it (in cold hard cash as well as lost respect... (thank yo ...[text shortened]... call them the Arizona Cardinals to try to get support from the whole state. Friggin' idiots.
    is it true that Arizona are the oldest franschise in the NFL?
  12. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Joined
    01 May '07
    Moves
    27860
    28 Jun '07 01:53
    Dallas Cowboys.
  13. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Joined
    04 Sep '06
    Moves
    13491
    28 Jun '07 11:471 edit
    Originally posted by Red Night
    Seahawks
    Ha, even if you don't mean it, what a rec it deserves.

    I hate the Seahawks. They're despicable. They have no QB and they oppose the Rams for some stupid and irrational reason.

    The Patriots. The fans are too good at arguing T Brad as the best QB ever. They're brainwashed.

    Raiders. They don't care.

    Browns. They are perpetually boring cause they lose.
  14. over there
    Joined
    12 Sep '06
    Moves
    749
    28 Jun '07 12:32
    Originally posted by Ramned
    Ha, even if you don't mean it, what a rec it deserves.

    I hate the Seahawks. They're despicable. They have no QB and they oppose the Rams for some stupid and irrational reason.

    The Patriots. The fans are too good at arguing T Brad as the best QB ever. They're brainwashed.

    Raiders. They don't care.

    Browns. They are perpetually boring cause they lose.
    Tom Brady is from the University of Michigan, therefore he rules.
  15. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    1610
    28 Jun '07 13:03
    Originally posted by spurs73
    is it true that Arizona are the oldest franschise in the NFL?
    I thought it was the bears or the packers
Back to Top