1. lazy boy derivative
    Moves
    30 Jun '07 16:37
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    The Arizona Cardinals. What a load of crap this team is.

Here in Phoenix, we could have waited ONE MORE YEAR and gotten an expansion team that was all ours, but NOOOOOOO the stupid voters of Phoenix just HAD to have a team NOW, so they voted to bring the Cardinals here, and we've been paying for it (in cold hard cash as well as lost respect... (thank yo ...[text shortened]... call them the Arizona Cardinals to try to get support from the whole state. Friggin' idiots.
    Suzianne, things are getting better...I'm finally starting to like this team...truthfully they should be the Glendale Cardinals.
  2. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    01 Jul '07 12:13
    Originally posted by LivingForJesus
    Brady wins so mush and know he has moss
    No, Brady's team wins alot and Moss has joined the Patriots and the whole offense has him.
  3. Joined
    06 May '07
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 04:04
    Originally posted by Ramned
    No, Brady's team wins alot and Moss has joined the Patriots and the whole offense has him.
    good worded becasue you got to admit the wide recivers are good and so are the running backs
  4. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 05:27
    Did I mention the E-gals stink?
  5. USA
    Moves
    02 Jul '07 12:20
    No, you must tell us again.
  6. Standard memberFrank Burns
    Great Big Stees
    Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Jul '07 19:10
    I also agree that the Cowgirls stink. I haven't liked those bastards since Staubach retired.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 12:45
    Originally posted by slimjim
    How about this question? When was the last time did you see a cardinal in the Phoenix area?
    That's what I'm talking about.

We already have the Rattlers Arena Football, and the Diamondbacks. Diamondbacks would have been an outstanding name for an expansion football team, which is what we should have gotten instead of the sorry excuse for a football team we have now.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    05 Jul '07 13:01
    Originally posted by spurs73
    is it true that Arizona are the oldest franschise in the NFL?
    I dunno about that, but I believe the Cardinals franchise goes way back to Chicago originally. I think I did read something once about how the Cardinals and the Bears are the oldest franchises in the NFL.
  9. Standard memberslimjim
    Death from Above
    El Paso, TX
    Moves
    07 Jul '07 00:30
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    That's what I'm talking about.

We already have the Rattlers Arena Football, and the Diamondbacks. Diamondbacks would have been an outstanding name for an expansion football team, which is what we should have gotten instead of the sorry excuse for a football team we have now.
    Well. I think you could be one of their cheerleaders. With someone as pretty as you cheering them on they should do a massive turnaround. The Suns still suck though.😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree