1. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    31 Jul '07 21:26
    Originally posted by spurs73
    DID jACKSON REALLY GET 17TDS..hardly got any mentions in the press. All talk was of Bush, mcallister and Thompson

Do you think McMicaels is a really top class TE? i would say by NFL standards he is a very good TE but not a great one?
    yes, you see, the Rams are not publicized like the Pats. And here they are, Pats fans ganging up trying to get even more.
  2. USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 01:14
    Thats because the rams suck, the patriots are better, so why not get a little bit more publicity?
  3. Standard memberRamned
    The Rams
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 11:52
    Originally posted by Dance Master MC
    Thats because the rams suck, the patriots are better, so why not get a little bit more publicity?
    The Rams do not suck, but I can admit that the Patriots are in better shape, or at least they were last year.
  4. Standard memberPhlabibit
    Mystic Meg
    tinyurl.com/3sbbwd4
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 13:56
    Originally posted by Ramned
    The Rams do not suck, but I can admit that the Patriots are in better shape, or at least they were last year.
    Last year, this year... year before that... year before that, year before that...

Patriots seem to have broken the Rams, they are no longer the big dogs. Pats are now the team to beat, I kind of liked it better when no one gave them a chance in hell.

P-
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 14:07
    No one's talking about the Bills.

SLEEPER, BABY!
  6. USA
    Moves
    01 Aug '07 16:03
    Originally posted by Phlabibit
    Last year, this year... year before that... year before that, year before that...

Patriots seem to have broken the Rams, they are no longer the big dogs. Pats are now the team to beat, I kind of liked it better when no one gave them a chance in hell.

P-
    I remeber those days, losing ever f--- game they played, then came 2001.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree