1. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 11:11
    Yes you read that correctly; The Final match!
    Holland and Brazil are obviously the best teams left in this cup. I think either one of them is going to win the cup...which means we are going to watch the final this afternoon!

I hope the score would be something like 3-2 for an interesting match🙂
  2. Joined
    10 Jan '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 11:31
    0-0 or 1-1, extra time - pens and bye bye heineken 😛
  3. Standard memberzozozozo
    Thread Killing Chimp
    In your retina!:D
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 13:36
    Originally posted by trev33
    0-0 or 1-1, extra time - pens and bye bye heineken 😛
    Whats with the crappy Heineken? Ima got to pub where they server Grolsch🙂
  4. Joined
    30 Sep '08
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 15:032 edits
    Originally posted by zozozozo
    Holland and Brazil are obviously the best teams left in this cup. I think either one of them is going to win the cup...which means we are going to watch the final this afternoon!

Nah. Dutch do not belong on same pitch with Brazil. Dutch are way overrated. You really think Dutch better than Spain or Argentina? Would not even beat Germany and might have trouble with Ghana! Uruguay would wipe the pitch with them. I do agree Grolsch is way better than Heineken!

I may have to eat above words, but we'll see. I saw it as an own goal by Brazil!

Mea culpa, mea culpa! O grandissima culpa. I eat words for lunch! My own. Brazil does not belong on same pitch, at least right now!
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 15:25
    2-1 Holland YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  6. Standard memberLundos
    Back to basics
    About
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 15:54
    Originally posted by zozozozo

Those two teams are obviously not the best two teams at the world cup. Not even close. So now we'll have the final match as you put it in the semi final: Spain vs. Argentina.

But it was an interesting match. Lucky, lucky Dutch.
  7. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 15:59
    Awesome second half by Holland. Terrible defence in the first half. Second half was pretty italian-like play by holland. In the end we deserve our victory.
  8. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 16:00
    YES!!!!!!!
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 16:02
    After all, Netherlands is the unofficial world champion (http://www.ufwc.co.uk/)
  10. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 16:031 edit
    Brazil is a much better team than the Netherlands but they completely collapsed mentally after the 1-1. In the end, Brazil can only blame themselves for giving it away.

That said, any normal ref and half of the Dutch side would not have finished this game. It's unbelievable how Van Bommel didn't even get a yellow.
  11. Germany
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 16:17
    Too bad. It would be quite hilarious if Uruguay, who are hot favourite to win the other match, beat Holland through a Suarez goal.
  12. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 16:23
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    Too bad. It would be quite hilarious if Uruguay, who are hot favourite to win the other match, beat Holland through a Suarez goal.
    I don't get it. Why is that hilarious?
  13. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 16:27
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    YES!!!!!!!
    I see your YES!!!!!!! and I raise you a YESSSS!!!!!!!!
  14. Joined
    09 Jun '04
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 16:29
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Brazil is a much better team than the Netherlands but they completely collapsed mentally after the 1-1. In the end, Brazil can only blame themselves for giving it away.

That said, any normal ref and half of the Dutch side would not have finished this game. It's unbelievable how Van Bommel didn't even get a yellow.
    I agree with you there, ref was a bit weird. Not sure who kicked Fabiano in the first half but that was a blatant off-the-ball foul and should have been red.

Nevertheless, Brazil have no discipline. When they start losing they start throwing their toys. Happens every time. The better team won on this day.
  15. Standard memberorion25
    Art is hard
    Moves
    02 Jul '10 16:30
    Originally posted by Palynka

The same can be said about Brazil though. That first left back could have received about 5 yellow cards. The intensity of Brazil's kicks only added as they collapsed mentally.

And Brazil, unlike the dutch, have been doing this (though not as hard as in this game) for the whole tournament, so they can't really complain.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree