1. Joined
    29 Jul '01
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 04:30
    Originally posted by RahimK
    HBK kicking everyones teeth out. Classic.

I like the kick on the announcer. Out of the blue!

Edit: Khali vs Umaga would be great. Or Khali vs the Big Bear.
    I have never heard of a WWE superstar called the Big Bear. If you mean a big bear then I bet Khali would be dead. Khali would beat Umaga. Khali vs. the Big Show?
  2. Joined
    23 Jan '07
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 06:10
    Originally posted by mcrrock
    Who would win.......John Cena......or..........Jeff Hardy.
    george bush
  3. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 16:25
    I was there at Wrestlemania VI in Toronto, sixteen rows back from ringside when the Ultimate Warrior defeated Hulk Hogan for the WWF title - the first time Hulk was actually defeated in a non-suspect manner during his WWF career.

Beat that, ya little scumbags.

That night was also one of the last times Andre the Giant performed, may he rest in peace.
  4. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 17:31
    Originally posted by darvlay
    I was there at Wrestlemania VI in Toronto, sixteen rows back from ringside when the Ultimate Warrior defeated Hulk Hogan for the WWF title - the first time Hulk was actually defeated in a non-suspect manner during his WWF career.

That night was also one of the last times Andre the Giant performed, may he rest in peace.
    likely story
  5. Joined
    05 Jan '04
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 18:28
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    likely story
    I have pictures. And very detailed anecdotes.
  6. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    24 Jan '07 18:30
    I have pictures. And very detailed anecdotes.
    You I believe. I just always have a hard time believing peoples "I was there when..." stories.
  7. Standard memberRavello
    The RudeĀ©
    who knows?
    Moves
    25 Jan '07 03:44
    Originally posted by mcrrock
    Who would win.......John Cena......or..........Jeff Hardy.
    Is WWE a sport?
  8. Standard memberDerfel Cadarn
    The Mighty
    Rocky Mountains
    Moves
    25 Jan '07 08:52
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Is WWE a sport?
    It depends on how you define sport.

In terms of athleticism, I would say yes, because I've wrestled (not professionally) and it takes alot out of you physically, and you have to be in excellent shape to be any good at it, so in that way it is a sport.

But since the finish is predetermined, it is usually called entertainment.
  9. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 20:30

I loved the Ulimate Warrior, then he left and came back and sucked. What a shame.
  10. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 20:33
    Originally posted by gambit3
    I have never heard of a WWE superstar called the Big Bear. If you mean a big bear then I bet Khali would be dead. Khali would beat Umaga. Khali vs. the Big Show?
    You know Big Bear? He was in Smackdown and now he's in ECW.

There is that boxer with him, elija burke only 1 lost in his pro boxing career and 106 wins i think.

There's 2 of them, the black boxer and then this huge mean guy and they call him the big bear.

Khali vs Umaga would be fun to watch. Both great, somewhat undefeated.

Big Show? Hahah, RVD beat up big show, everyone beats up big show. Who ever beat Umaga besides that win by Cena? I love Cena and hate Umaga but it would be fun.
  11. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    26 Jan '07 20:34
    Originally posted by Ravello
    Is WWE a sport?
    I see where you are going with this but don't :p

There are better things to do.
  12. Standard membermillerman
    Y.N.W.A
    Athens
    Moves
    27 Jan '07 11:38

I was there at the premier of Mr Nanny, 16 rows back with a bag of toffee popcorn and a diet coke.

It was one of the happiest nights of my life
  13. Bramall Lane
    Moves
    28 Jan '07 09:59
    You know Big Bear? He was in Smackdown and now he's in ECW.

There is that boxer with him, elija burke only 1 lost in his pro boxing career and 106 wins i think.

There's 2 of them, the black boxer and then this huge mean guy and they call him the big bear.

Khali vs Umaga would be fun to watch. Both great, somewhat undefeated.

Big Show? Hahah, RVD ...[text shortened]... Who ever beat Umaga besides that win by Cena? I love Cena and hate Umaga but it would be fun.
    My little lad's a mad keen wrestling fan. I've just asked him and it would appear you're getting slightly mixed up... the bloke you're calling Big Bear... actually wrestles out of Big Bear, California... his name is Sylvester Terkay.
  14. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 03:28
    Originally posted by blade68
    My little lad's a mad keen wrestling fan. I've just asked him and it would appear you're getting slightly mixed up... the bloke you're calling Big Bear... actually wrestles out of Big Bear, California... his name is Sylvester Terkay.
    Yes, that's him. The announcers sometimes refer to him as Big Bear. I couldn't not remember his name so I called him Big Bear also.
  15. Edmonton, Alberta
    Moves
    29 Jan '07 17:33
    Yes, that's him. The announcers sometimes refer to him as Big Bear. I couldn't not remember his name so I called him Big Bear also.
    They also called him the Man Bear. Maybe it was always Man bear and not big bear.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree