1. Joined
    15 Sep '06
    Moves
    05 Dec '06 18:24
    I thought I would start this thread just to see if there are any wrestling fans in redhotchess, and if they have any opinons they wish to discuss. I'll get it started with the fact that apparently ECW may be scrapped depending on how successful its PPV is. Plus are TNA going in the right direction as a whole and with VKM with this "dumb to the extreme" skits they go on about. Shouldn't TNA concentrate on their shows and raising their profile. I mean i've been a big fan of WWF/WWE, fair enough it has curtailed a bit but I still watch RAW but when I started watching TNA it was breath of fresh air, espically with the talent of wrestlers they have but their storylines are as good as WWE and I respect both companies
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    05 Dec '06 19:02
    Mexican wrestling, "lucha libre", is the only one following, mate.

😉
  3. over there
    Moves
    05 Dec '06 20:05
    Originally posted by kol
    I thought I would start this thread just to see if there are any wrestling fans in redhotchess, and if they have any opinons they wish to discuss. I'll get it started with the fact that apparently ECW may be scrapped depending on how successful its PPV is. Plus are TNA going in the right direction as a whole and with VKM with this "dumb to the extreme" skits the ...[text shortened]... of wrestlers they have but their storylines are as good as WWE and I respect both companies
    Well, I ued to watch wrestling, but I haven';t been able to find it lately.
  4. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    05 Dec '06 21:41
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Mexican wrestling, "lucha libre", is the only one following, mate.

😉
    My favorite was GLOW.

http://www.tvparty.com/80glow/glowend.ram

However this image shows the entertainment value of regular, non scripted wrestling:

http://sportzfun.com/v-web/gallery/albums/wrestling/face_full.jpg
  5. Standard memberAnonymousnumber1
    Just call me
    Gark
    Moves
    06 Dec '06 11:37
    LISTEN HERE BROTHER NO ONE BEATS THE HULKSTER NOT EVEN GOD WRESTLING HAS NEVER BEEN THE SAME SINCE THE GOD AMONGST MEN TOOK THE ENTIRE RING WITH HIS PECKS AND SLAMMED DOWN HIS COMPETITION LIKE A TIGER MAULING YOUR GRANDMA

WRESTLING HAS NEVER BEEN THE SAME SINCE "THE GREAT LOSS"

Oh, wait, yes it has. My bad!
  6. Earth
    Moves
    16 Dec '06 02:32
    WWE. Raw will flog Smackdown.WWE Will hammer TNA.
  7. Earth
    Moves
    18 Dec '06 08:11
    My 5 fave wrestlers

no.1 John Cena(RAW)

no.2 Bastista(SMACKDOWN!)

no.3 He doesnt wrestle anymore but Brett "Hitman" Hart(LEGEND)

no.4 Sabu (ECW)

Last but not least no.5 Randy Orton(RAW)

WWE rocks!!!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree