1. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    27 Jul '08 11:05
    Yanks spank the Sox 10-3. "Overpaid" Andy Petitte does what he does; win another big game. The Bombers have come from way back to catch the Beantowners in the loss column.
  2. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    27 Jul '08 17:31
    Originally posted by no1marauder
    Not everybody appreciates tradition. There's always NASCAR or women's volleyball for people like you to watch.
    Sometimes, I really really hate your know it all attitude. More like usually. Even when I agree with you the way you present your opinions is annoying. Try being humble, you may be appreciated more.
  3. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    27 Jul '08 17:56
    Originally posted by PocketKings
    Sometimes, I really really hate your know it all attitude. More like usually. Even when I agree with you the way you present your opinions is annoying. Try being humble, you may be appreciated more.
    It is not my goal to be "appreciated" by people on the Internet. I calls 'em as I sees 'em.
  4. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    27 Jul '08 22:13
    It is not my goal to be "appreciated" by people on the Internet. I calls 'em as I sees 'em.
    If you want to go through life thought of as an ass, you're well on your way.
  5. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    27 Jul '08 23:52
    If you want to go through life thought of as an ass, you're well on your way.
    I don't trouble myself too much with what people on the Internet think of me. If you do, I think you have a serious problem.
  6. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 00:16
    I don't trouble myself too much with what people on the Internet think of me. If you do, I think you have a serious problem.
    Unless you are psychotic, or want to spend all of your time disillusioning the people of the website by acting, then you have given a pretty good portrait of who you are in your posts. People on the internet are still people, and you have been around alot of the same people for a good number of years. If those people think something about you, you gave them a good reason to think it. Do what you want and say what you want, but if you are going to insult people after they post anything you disagree with, then you are absolutely an ass.

My apologies for being tired of the Yankees and Red Sox all the time.
  7. Subscriberno1marauder
    Humble and Kind
    In the Gazette
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 01:431 edit
    Unless you are psychotic, or want to spend all of your time disillusioning the people of the website by acting, then you have given a pretty good portrait of who you are in your posts. People on the internet are still people, and you have been around alot of the same people for a good number of years. If those people think something about you, you gave t ...[text shortened]... are absolutely an ass.

My apologies for being tired of the Yankees and Red Sox all the time.
    Nobody "insulted" you, Drama Queen. If you can't take a minor dig, go back under your grandmother's skirt where somebody on an Internet web site can't scar you so badly.

If you don't care about the subject of a thread, maybe you shouldn't post in that thread.
  8. Standard memberPocketKings
    Banned from edits
    Grammar dyslexic
    Moves
    28 Jul '08 03:02
    Nobody "insulted" you, Drama Queen. If you can't take a minor dig, go back under your grandmother's skirt where somebody on an Internet web site can't scar you so badly.

If you don't care about the subject of a thread, maybe you shouldn't post in that thread.
    Oh please, if you think it was just that one time than your brain is non-existant. It's hardly ever me your insulting, but you do it to alot of people, and quite often. I don't care how minor it is, I'm never taking any crap off you. And stop with the "its just the internet' crap too, such a cop out, that doesn't work anymore.