1. Joined
    07 Mar '14
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 14:20
    Heinz Pommer and several physicists have presented a model for 911 (Ground Zero Model) resembling three "fountains". The remaining radioactivity is not detected by Geiger counters because the radioisotopes are encased in the iron dust particles. Stomach cancers are then explained by stomach acids removing the iron barrier.
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 14:361 edit
    @bob-kramer said
    Heinz Pommer and several physicists have presented a model for 911 (Ground Zero Model) resembling three "fountains". The remaining radioactivity is not detected by Geiger counters because the radioisotopes are encased in the iron dust particles. Stomach cancers are then explained by stomach acids removing the iron barrier.
    If you want to make positive Posts please

* Be clear About what you are talking at all.
    * Please give sources, especially if you quote dubious persona. The only Heinz Pommer I found on a quick search was a MfS General.
    probably found the book: https://www.amazon.de/Ground-Zero-Model-Heinz-Pommer Seems to be highly dubious

To me it seems like you mix several Things

+ 911 probaly refers to the Terrorist attack on the 11th of September 2001?
    + Ground Zero could indicate the same, could also be a different Ground Zero
    + A model for what exactly in 911?

So after the fountain discussion you suddenly Change to radioactivity. So what exactly are the radioactive particles you talk About?
    How are they encase in iron (technological process? natural process?)
    It seems you Claim that stomach Cancer is caused by radioactivity?
    How Long would the particles stay in the stomach , how Long would it take for the stomach Acid to remove apperciable amounts of iron?
    Is colon Cancer also caused by those aprticles (they will be much longer in the colon than in the stomach) and what About the other Organs? (After removal of the iron ejncasing depending on the matter they will be resorbed into the Body...
  3. Joined
    07 Mar '14
    Moves
    24 Sep '20 15:10
    @Ponderable
    I found The Ground Zero Model at Barnes and Noble. All profits go to 911 victims, I think.
    A google source for some information is Jeff Prager 911.
    Yours are many good questions and suggestions,.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree