1. Albion
    Moves
    11 Mar '19 06:402 edits
    Could the act of brushing ones teeth to provide one side subject to a lower pressure than the rest encourage experimentation on mouth bacteria? Could these mouth bacteria then be used as a primer in a doldrums scenario to active environmental bacteria in a light driven environment, utilizing rain as a transportation device for UV permitting liquid on your windows to create a biological attack?

Edit. Could homeopathy techniques be applied to a storm cloud to induce quazi-chrystaline states for the purpose of light scattering through glazing?
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 11:00
    @entropysail said
    Could the act of brushing ones teeth to provide one side subject to a lower pressure than the rest encourage experimentation on mouth bacteria? Could these mouth bacteria then be used as a primer in a doldrums scenario to active environmental bacteria in a light driven environment, utilizing rain as a transportation device for UV permitting liquid on your windows to creat ...[text shortened]... storm cloud to induce quazi-chrystaline states for the purpose of light scattering through glazing?
    If so, you should take out a patent on a perpetual motion machine.
  3. SubscriberChris Guffogg
    Alekhine's Gun
    🤔 Bolton
    Moves
    13 Mar '19 15:26
    @moonbus

You could take advice from the Russians, they seem to be adept at this sort of thing - maybe they have already? I'll steer clear of the Colgate paste on my brush, Jezz.
  4. Albion
    Moves
    23 Mar '19 13:00
    While we're on the subject. Do you think China's use of chopsticks could be abused together with the markings of cats to form some kind of attack? I see the use of lumen bulbs together with gps software for understanding a cats likely poo spot.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    25 Mar '19 18:26
    @entropysail said
    While we're on the subject. Do you think China's use of chopsticks could be abused together with the markings of cats to form some kind of attack? I see the use of lumen bulbs together with gps software for understanding a cats likely poo spot.
    If the cats were fed plutonium, then, yes, this could be weaponized to a cat scat attack. Say that 10 times quickly.
  6. Albion
    Moves
    27 Mar '19 07:351 edit
    @moonbus
    This'll mess with your head. Can teeth and eyeballs be magnetized by sitting face forward in an ion tunnel? What happens when you go longhaul and hit a magnetic storm. Re the chopsticks I reckon that's what they got them zombie knives for. Not stabbing but whittling a6ft door into chopsticks. Heat, add bacteria and cool or poison the wood itself. Either way better to avoid wooden spoons for now.

Edit. Oh yeah, best avoid the cat scanner too for now!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree