1. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    12 Dec '18 02:00
    https://uk.yahoo.com/news/fifteen-year-old-dies-electrocuted-iphone-bathtub-2-095858932.html

    "Fifteen-year-old dies after being electrocuted by iPhone in bathtub"

    "Irina Rybnikova was killed in the city of Bratsk in the central Russian
    region of Irkutsk Oblast when she took a bath with her phone on charge.

    According to local media, the teenager was messaging friends and
    dropped her iPhone in the water because her fingers were wet.
    She was then electrocuted and died from heart failure before her
    body was found by her distraught parents."